We've also to identify the HMRC individuals

If you look at this overall saga there must but upwards of 30 or 40 people in professional positions at Hmrc, the government, the police,LBG etc that have acted improperly to inflict as much damage on the club as possible. The least we deserve is a full investigation so these people are identified and the relevant action is taken.

Last edited:
An absolute necessity that some good Bear can find out this information, sadly I wouldn't even know where to start.

If you look at this overall saga there must but upwards of 30 or 40 people in professional positions at Hmrc, the government, the police etc that have acted improperly to inflict as much damage on the club as possible. The least we deserve is a full investigation so these people are identified and the relevant action is taken.

I agree wholeheartedly - people need to be accountable, if that means dismissal then so be it!

This is the angriest I have felt since the sh*t hit the fan in 2012. I am absolutely disgusted and fuming today I really am.

I don't even know where to start in terms of who and where to start venting the anger and frustration.

HMRC
Lloyds Bank
Celtic
The Bloggers whipping up a frenzy based on lies
The Sporting Integrity Brigade
Ticketus
Whyte
Collier Bristow
D&P
Whyte
Ashley

I could go on and on.

I am f*cking scunnered today and I want King to go for the jugular. Sue for every penny we possibly can.

I want the club to come out and formerly recognise our war titles which are more relevant than the tainted and fraudulant titles that lot have won in the last decade.

Enough is enough.

....who launched the witch hunt and leaked like a sieve to the press and to various Celtic blogs.

There must be a paper trail, and someone must know who they are/were.
This is the angriest I have felt since the sh*t hit the fan in 2012. I am absolutely disgusted and fuming today I really am.

I don't even know where to start in terms of who and where to start venting the anger and frustration.

HMRC
Lloyds Bank
Celtic
The Bloggers whipping up a frenzy based on lies
The Sporting Integrity Brigade
Ticketus
Whyte
Collier Bristow
D&P
Whyte
Ashley

I could go on and on.

I am f*cking scunnered today and I want King to go for the jugular. Sue for every penny we possibly can.

I want the club to come out and formerly recognise our war titles which are more relevant than the tainted and fraudulant titles that lot have won in the last decade.

Enough is enough.
100% agree with this. Its an absolute disgrace. The press did us no favours with lazy journalism. Not one bit of investigative journalism to uncover the truth.

The way the civil service works means the junior and middle ranking drones are told what to do by the senior civil servants and in some cases government ministers.

Have no doubt, there will be senior civil servants at HMRC who will have been behind our case, probsbly with even more senior hands up their backs. These are the people whose arses should be twitching over this and I refuse to believe we dont have some friends within HMRC who might be able to shed light on the key individuals

Your right. Questions need to be asked. A public enquiry would be a start.

zero chance of anyone, other than a few Rangers supporting MSP’s will go anywhere near this in an election.

SNP especially. If they are refusing to go near football clubs and religious institutions regarding the systemic and decades long sexual abuse of children for fear of losing votes and their dream of an independent Scotland, there is zero chance of them going after those implicated in toppling Rangers.

zero chance of anyone, other than a few Rangers supporting MSP’s will go anywhere near this in an election.

SNP especially. If they are refusing to go near football clubs and religious institutions regarding the systemic and decades long sexual abuse of children for fear of losing votes and their dream of an independent Scotland, there is zero chance of them going after those implicated in toppling Rangers.
Why did the SNP not look after a Scottish institution being unfairly hounded for monies not owed. Wee Jimmy Crankie spouts all that nationalistic propaganda but actually they did %^*& all because they didn't want to.

Why did the SNP not look after a Scottish institution being unfairly hounded for monies not owed. Wee Jimmy Crankie spouts all that nationalistic propaganda but actually they did %^*& all because they didn't want to.

Interesting that Alex Salmond personally contacted the Lithuanian ambassador about Hearts CVA but made nothing but a vague statement about Rangers in his time in office.

For about 98% of Hearts time in administration it was publicly stated that a CVA was highly unlikely then near the end the Lithuanians suddenly changed direction and gave them one?

Be interesting to see if any government contracts were handed out to companies in Lithuania around that time?

Heck of a lot of questions need to be asked in Scottish football and politics right now.

This blog requires revisiting and is a good start in identifying who is responsible.

note that arsenal and the scum are identified as “Irish clubs” in this piece.

Did Arsenal get off lightly in recent times over same subject?

A guy on twitter who worked for HMRC has stated his direct boss was caught leaking info onto celtic blogs and forums. Link to twitter post is in that big thread on the case.

This could prove to be uncomfortable for Mark Daly.

He has questions to answer regarding the source of the info on his very damaging documentary.

I didnt even think of this.

Did he say "xx" sources (without naming them) have confirmed the figure is "£yy"? And that underpinned his whole documentary?

Or am I way off the mark here?

Just thinking out loud,should a team behind the scene’s try and muster info and tips secretly to track down the individuals who were not only privy to this information and had the capability to execute such a carve up,folk at all levels would have had to been involved to pull this shît off.

maybe get more tips and info with anonymous posters maybe not wanting their info on a public forum.

absolute disgrace how this all shaped out.

Interesting that Alex Salmond personally contacted the Lithuanian ambassador about Hearts CVA but made nothing but a vague statement about Rangers in his time in office.

For about 98% of Hearts time in administration it was publicly stated that a CVA was highly unlikely then near the end the Lithuanians suddenly changed direction and gave them one?

Be interesting to see if any government contracts were handed out to companies in Lithuania around that time?

Heck of a lot of questions need to be asked in Scottish football and politics right now.
The whole place was and still is a rotten cesspit. Anywhere else in the world journalists/ politicians ect. would be all over this, what do we get? mentally challenged bloggers and lying corrupt bastards in the press.

I had a conversation at a party with a very senior HMRC executive, who had been involved ( who had consumed a significant amount of alcohol ) who was very clear that despite the ETB issue involving a number of English clubs the Rangers case was being aggressively pursued by a number of Celtic Supporting / sectarian individuals within HMRC who wanted to damage or destroy Rangers.
The Times article seems to give weight to that assertion.
There must be a criminal investigation ( preferably by another police force ) into the motivation and actions of these individuals. Remember many innocent people not connected with rangers lost tens of thousands of pounds as a consequence of HMRC actions.
Write to your MSP / MP demanding action.!!

Did all the fighting fund go on the stand or was any left ot get some lawyers involved?

Seriuos question btw before i get drawn into an argument about spenind the monies i was for the stand :)

We know the two men at government level who drove this.

We know the two men at club level who drove this.

We know the man at banking level who drove this.

We will find out the men or women at HMRC level who drove this.

Who are the people we know that you refer to?

Back