We've owned them in OF games for 2 full years.

I don’t see this Celtic team causing us any problems so I am confident we’ll win in January and continue the run
I’ve seen enough of them to know they can cause us problems - saying otherwise is wrong in my opinion

What I do believe though is we can cause them more if we get tactics/selection right

Any time I’ve watched them they absolutely fly out the traps for the first 20-25 mins of first half then either gas a bit or run out of ideas

We should go there, keep it tight for first 30, let them gas, let the crowd go quiet then take control and win the game

Despite their poor start to the season we have let them off the hook by our silly dropped points at home when we were playing poorly. They are still good enough to beat the rest of the league so it’s these games that are going to separate us at the end of the season. A win for us puts us in a very strong position if we maintain the current gap before the game. Hate to be boring but one game at a time chaps…..

I haven’t see two kicks of the ball from the two defeats under Murty.
Some of the guys in my group reckon the cup final was even more one-sided than either of those games.
I was at that cup final. It's genuinely one of the most one sided Rangers games I've ever been at. It was very reminiscent of the night the tramps beat Barcelona 2-1.

I’ve seen enough of them to know they can cause us problems - saying otherwise is wrong in my opinion

What I do believe though is we can cause them more if we get tactics/selection right

Any time I’ve watched them they absolutely fly out the traps for the first 20-25 mins of first half then either gas a bit or run out of ideas

We should go there, keep it tight for first 30, let them gas, let the crowd go quiet then take control and win the game
This is my feeling exactly.

I can't understand the bravado and writing the Tims off. By the time we play them they will have likely won and milked the League Cup adulation. They're playing at home and as you say they'll fire out of the traps with three new Japanese.

Not sure whether my lack of confidence is down to how we have played this year. I can't say anything about them as I don't watch the cunts.

So today marks a full 2 years since they landed a glove on us in an Old Firm game, and even that was a blatantly offside goal.

During the journey back, when we were routinely taking tankings and celebrating Clint Hill equalisers like Champions League winners, I wondered where a period of dominance like this was coming from.

So it might be a bit early, but what are your thoughts on whether we can keep the record going?
Ah but they are playing Angeball now…………..cringeball more like

That was the last time I was in China, remember sitting in my hotel room watching the game going bonkers, ended up steaming drunk at a stupid time in the morning and still being drink when I headed to my first meeting. Incidentally this was the first time I heard that a bag virus was sweeping China, they said it was swine flu.....

In context though Clint Hill’s equaliser felt like a champions league winner at the time, I was in the away end that day and it was marvellous. Proper “limbs” moment. As sad as it seems now I’ll never apologise for celebrating that draw because it was bloody tough times.

The only thing worrying me about 2nd Jan is the law of averages. They're due a win against us.
They gutted their allowance of good fortune, lucky breaks, amenable refs, and supine authority throughout the farce that was 8.75. Our turn has lots and lots of mileage left in it...

They are very capable of causing us problems at their ground, we will need to be at our best.
I actually can’t wait for that game

Hopefully gio picks sakala morelos kent front three

We could murder them in the break with their high line

I think sadly the law of averages will go against us, which is why it’s crucial to keep our 4 point lead until that game. That way if it ends up a loss we still have a lead going into the next round of fixtures
By the law of averages we wouldn't have went 40 games in the league unbeaten, it's a nice thought but it's not as black and white as that. It's like me saying if I cobbled together a team, by law of averages we would eventually win a game against a professional outfit. When you're bang average, you're bang average.

Back