What’s the latest on Greg Stewart?

alba73

Realistically it should cost us (and save them) 2 weeks wages?
If he was on more at Brum than we offered maybe we'll need to make that up.
Can't see why it would be any more or less?
Possibly due a loyalty bonus if sees out contract. I know it’s only two weeks but Birmingham may be playing hardball if in financial difficulties especially as they’ll see the contract been a waste of money as not worked out

What's unique to Greg Stewart that he can't be announced as a Bosman signing until his current contract runs out?
I reckon he's trying to wrangle every last penny out of Birmingham. Last month of contract doesn't get paid in these situations if he signs a deal at us.

Same deal with Hearts holding off on announcing Naismith despite the fact that it's been a done deal for months.

Not until official. His insurance won’t mean a thing until his contract is expired
His insurance will be for him, if it’s a club insurance then he’ll be under our club insurance
He won’t be the first player to go to another club while still under contract.
It’s like having two jobs, The only difference is that a player can’t be registered with the SFA until the realising club realeases it

as far as i know it’s all signed and sealed, his brimingham contract is finished and he is away abroad getting married.

no idea why it hasn’t been announced by the club to be honest but it is done and dusted.

as far as i know it’s all signed and sealed, his brimingham contract is finished and he is away abroad getting married.

no idea why it hasn’t been announced by the club to be honest but it is done and dusted.
Contract runs to 30th of June he’s been married and back from his honeymoon, I heard we’re awaiting Birmingham agreeing to release his registration early so we get him going.

Sometimes gems are found in the most unlikely of places. This lad seems to be something of a late developer. He has a lot to offer IMO.
I hope you're right
I can't say I'd seen much of him before the last 2 seasons & even then if I understand correctly he's missed a fair portion of games in that period

But anytime I have seen him I can't say he's impressed me much & I can't see where he's going to either be a first choice pick or give us any improvement -

Like I say I hope you're right & I'm missing something