What’s the story with Shane Duffy? (All Duffy posts in here)

Had Covid, and had put pictures on his (now deleted) social media of him with people of not part of the bubble. Was sent home on a public flight as a cover up attempt. Then they got caught out when another was tested positive, who shouldn't even have been there.

Who would bet against him now coincidentally testing positive after the fact and having to isolate.

Be interesting to see their defence tonight if Duffy isn't included. No Julie Ann, Bitcoin suspended.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It's going to be outstanding. Really hoping for some mental mentally challengeds losing the plot. It's really a night for bears not to call in but rather sit back and enjoy the timplosion that is sure to unfold.
I would like a couple of Bears to chuck some hand grenades in. Points deduction, independent inquiry, bigger bans than Jones and Edmundson etc. The rage would be uncontrollable.

I heard a month or so ago that he’s having major issues in his personal life that has taken him to the drink.

Along with his father passing he is supposedly having some custody issues around his kids.

Aye. His kids want a divorce from him probably.

Might be a harsh comment but let's not forget his disregard for families affected by the troubles in Ireland.

I read a whatapp that Duffy went on the lash, stole some rich guys ferrari then crashed it and then broke into the Burj Khalifa, the secuity found him passed out on the top floor only wearing only an irish tricolor wrapped around his waist.

By all accounts the family driveway business is behind he is needed to help with mixing the tarmac

Back