What a difference ..

WalterSmith72

Not sure about you lads but its killing me we need to wait 4 days for the next game I wish we were playing tomorrow again ! Some feeling around the club hope the players kick on again and keep this going, some difference from a month or two ago when the place was in meltdown after the Derek Mcinnes knock back.

A tidy Transfer Windoe (so far) and a few good results does the world of good. Like to think Mark Allen has had a lot to do with this.

Correct.
It's amazing how the feel-good factor can come and go so quickly.
Let's hope it's here to stay for a long, long while!!

That will be ensured by keeping major players by the transfer deadline and keeping this squad together.
Loads of players to come back and give GM a selection headache most teams could only dream of!

Feel good factor is huge and feel we finally have the squad to ensure this continues as we are starting to have the depth required to ensure we are not too impacted when we lose a key player to injury or suspension.
It would have been unthinkable a few months back that we could beat the sheep so easily without Dorrans, Jack, McCrorie, Alves and our captain.

Lets hope we go on a good run now, and get a bit of winning mentality about the team, if we can get the points down to around 7 or eight and gub the scum the pressure is all on them. And I don't think they will cope well.

Some big games coming up. Need to keep winning and go into the Hibs game firing, and hopefully the wheels don't come off like they did at the first game of the season. Think we can expect to see some form of rotation the next couple of games before that one.

There’s definitely an excitement building.

I’m very positive moving into the second half of this season and I can see us having a very strong finish.

I love the new signing policy of targeting young Scottish/British players (including Bears) and there’s a lot to be excited about with the work Mulholland is doing with the youth academy.

With a new kit deal on the horizon, a share issue and hopefully some news on safe standing soon it’s a good time to be a Bear.

Last edited:
Not sure about you lads but its killing me we need to wait 4 days for the next game I wish we were playing tomorrow again ! Some feeling around the club hope the players kick on again and keep this going, some difference from a month or two ago when the place was in meltdown after the Derek Mcinnes knock back.

A tidy Transfer Windoe (so far) and a few good results does the world of good. Like to think Mark Allen has had a lot to do with this.
I do believe a certain Mr .Murty had a role to play, he is proving to be a good manager.

It's killing me that we've dropped so many stupid points this season, Very happy with what i seen last night and what the new signings had to offer, the start of something special hopefully.

Lets go to Dingwall at the weekend and smash them, get a good run going and hopefully put some pressure on these mentally challenged bottle crashers.

Back