What a night it is to have been at Ibrox

blueballs

God I miss it.

Finished sharp, short sleeve order with the new top on, catch supporters bus, couple of 'shandies', and hopefully good display, couple of goals and 3 points in the bag - fun in the sun

Cant wait to be back, though cant see it any time soon.

Stay safe guys, and come on Rangers, do the business tonight

We will be back when there are 5” of snow and icicles hanging from our noses !!
Those weren't even the worst for me. The worst ones were the evening games where it was pouring with rain so you got soaked on the walk to the stadium, would sit damp and freezing for 2 hours while you dried out and then get soaked again on the way back to the car/bus! All while drawing 0-0 with Dundee or some shite!! :mad:

I miss it. :))

EDIT: I should mention I've been gone for 15 years, so it was more of a pre-covid memory for me! :D

God I miss it.

Finished sharp, short sleeve order with the new top on, catch supporters bus, couple of 'shandies', and hopefully good display, couple of goals and 3 points in the bag - fun in the sun

Four lads had a dream
To start a football team
They had no money, no kit, not even a ball
They still carried on
THE RANGERS WERE BORN
54 titles, WE’RE STILL GOING STRONG !

Just can’t wait to get back in & sing this ;)

God I miss it.

Totally with you mate - apart from the shandies as I'd probably be in the shawarma grill getting a burger.

Saddo I know but I've been over to Ibrox many times since this nightmare began just to be there and recall many great memories.

Cracking night for football, like yourself gutted I’m not finishing up sharp at work, getting a couple of beers in and then heading along to the stadium.

I mean I’ll still be doing two out of those three things but it just isn’t the same not being there.

Me and @MearnsUnionist were talking about how weird it is not being at a Ibrox for games, I find it weird missing the Celtic game at the piggery due to the allocation but this is completely different

Ditto those sentiments OP.

T-shirt, shorts, a few beers beforehand, stroll back to the pub afterwards for post mortem pints. Sounds like heaven.

I'm looking out of my window at Ibrox as I write this. The roofs of the stands reflecting the brilliant sunshine and the Stadium looking magnificent.

So close but oh so far away. :(

God I miss it.

I like to put a fragrant sheet like lenor in the tumble drier before wearing a short sleeved top that I have just bought, however I get your sentiment

Meh I’d be squinting into the sun and getting burnt to a crisp in GF4....

Wait not at 1945,... it is what it is folks. Enjoy the game.

God I miss it.

Could be worse could be winter order soon and still have this weather

My wee brother used to do the pre and post match cleaning of the stands at Ibrox and still has his work jacket from 4 years ago in the house, I have been tempted to pull it on, mask up and heading down to the stadium!

Those weren't even the worst for me. The worst ones were the evening games where it was pouring with rain so you got soaked on the walk to the stadium, would sit damp and freezing for 2 hours while you dried out and then get soaked again on the way back to the car/bus! All while drawing 0-0 with Dundee or some shite!! :mad:

I miss it. :))

EDIT: I should mention I've been gone for 15 years, so it was more of a pre-covid memory for me! :D

worst for me was the day we beat Hearts 1-0, a goal in the first minute after some nice player by Laudrup and a good finish from Charlie Miller. Then nothing happened for 90 minutes, siting in the cold and snow, floodlights failed at half time so we had an extra 15 minutes sitting there. Cold and miserable and horrible day!

Back