What a quote from Stevie G

If only Scottish football embraced having an icon like Gerrard plying his trade in our league, instead of following their pay masters and trying to chase him out.
Which other countries have leagues or cups with no sponsors in this day and age?
Especially a country that has Stevie G, a world renowned football name, working in it?

Still can't believe our manager is Steven fucking Gerrard if I'm honest
Same. A class act all his days . The day he was coming I made a rubbish excuse to my bosses that I had to go to Glasgow for a meeting. My real reason I was in my mid 40's and wanted to welcome a footballing icon to an iconic club. Was there the day he arrived and will be there in some sort of guise to thank him for everything he has done for us

He's really gone to town tonight, and its fucking brilliant.

Half time, calling out Beaton.

Injury time, telling someone on the Livi bench from the stand that they're a "fucking ballbag" :))

The post match interview, don't worry about Alfredo Morelos he's dancing about with his top off...

Then this.

Never loved him more.

Rangers Legend.

If only Scottish football embraced having an icon like Gerrard plying his trade in our league, instead of following their pay masters and trying to chase him out.
Which other countries have leagues or cups with no sponsors in this day and age?
Especially a country that has Stevie G, a world renowned football name, working in it?

Rangers revolutionised Scottish football in the 1980's when Souness bought the English captain and keeper. The anti-English racist media up here have never forgiven us for that. Its now being replayed in 2021 with the Gaffer and Beale.

Bang on mate Scottish Fitba is a cancer. Only in this back water would the authorities and mhedia do everything in their power to rid the country of pure class. It's absolutely mind blowing

Another iconic moment from an amazing season.

55 was always going to be something special but even without fans I can't believe how good it has been.

A nice late winner as well to put us all in a superb mood instead of giving a seconds thought to that wank Beaton.

He's really gone to town tonight, and its fucking brilliant.

Half time, calling out Beaton.

Injury time, telling someone on the Livi bench from the stand that they're a "fucking ballbag" :))

The post match interview, don't worry about Alfredo Morelos he's dancing about with his top off...

Then this.

Never loved him more.

Rangers Legend.

That creased me up B-)

None of our staff will be on the touchline when the time comes because Dundee United are going to batter those jokers on Sunday and see us over the line.

In the last few years I recall pre season games at Jbrox when Beaton and another one with Clancy were referees

Are they invited ? If so we ought stop them and others who blatantly cheat.

Why shoulld they earn off us

See tonight watching Steven Ge55ard...I just said to myself...”he’s got it” & he knows what it’s all about managing The Famous.

He was spot on at everything he did...that ref wouldn’t even speak to him. His interview was perfect at the end...everything he said was brilliant. He clearly loves the club as much as us.

Great night, 3 points & no fresh injuries with last 16 tie next week.

Back