What a quote from Stevie G

I badly wanted this man to be successful and now under his guidance we are closing in on title 55.

I still shudder to think how we would have handled this season if our board were crazy enough to listen to the FF lunatic fringe and tear it up and start again.

Thankfully that was never going to happen.

This might sound a bit weird. But I don’t think we understand what it means to us (individually or collectively), and won’t till it happens have we have a moment to reflect
I know that I will be so happy and cry like a baby after what we have been through, My dad got our season tickets 36 years ago and when my dad passed away I kept the seat for my child who to pop out a few months later and then when those bastewards got a grip I followed the Kings advice and we boycotted our season tickets and lost both seats and I can’t explain the feeling in that.

Now that we have recovered

I know that I will be so happy and cry like a baby after what we have been through, My dad got our season tickets 36 years ago and when my dad passed away I kept the seat for my child who to pop out a few months later and then when those bastewards got a grip I followed the Kings advice and we boycotted our season tickets and lost both seats and I can’t explain the feeling in that.

Now that we have recovered
I gave up my seat in the west enclosure that I had sat on for 10 years. First got it as a 14 year old. Grew up with a lot of the guys round about me and the banter was brilliant. Lost the seat after 10 years when I boycotted and lost contact with a lot of good Bears.

Just one of the sacrifices we made as fans that gave us a fighting chance. We never for one minute surrendered hope that this day would come round again. Its what makes us Rangers.

Enjoy this, every single second of it. Weve earned it. WATP

Beaton seemed very impatient with Gerrard. I wonder if there's been something said before the match or at another game.
The cheat had to apologise after denying a penalty when he was 3 yards away at pittodrie alomost certainly costing us 2 points . It was impossible to get wrong but he somehow managed to do exactly that .
Then he imagines things happen that do not . put that type of mindset together and u have a cheat . Fact .

The cheat had to apologise after denying a penalty when he was 3 yards away at pittodrie alomost certainly costing us 2 points . It was impossible to get wrong but he somehow managed to do exactly that .
Then he imagines things happen that do not . put that type of mindset together and u have a cheat . Fact .

Made the mistake of skimming the article and heading to the comments. Gerry Monaghan doesn’t seem very fair minded :rolleyes:

EbAseFy.gif

The guy is turning into a legend, even with one league title under his belt.
Every time he speaks, the house goes silent and stares ..like listening to royalty..
A god who knows the game inside out (never took 5hit as player) and now learning as a manger
( dont take 5hit)
WATP

He's really gone to town tonight, and its fucking brilliant.

Half time, calling out Beaton.

Injury time, telling someone on the Livi bench from the stand that they're a "fucking ballbag" :))

The post match interview, don't worry about Alfredo Morelos he's dancing about with his top off...

Then this.

Never loved him more.

Rangers Legend.
Love it. Have they ever seen Gerrard win the league?

Great response Gaffer

The SFA can GTF

Also Beaton saying he will talk to Gaffer inside

Gaffer quite rightly corrected Beaton as they were in different stands and Gaffer would be breaching SFA protocols at Beatons suggestion

Shows you Beaton doesn’t get so where was Gaffer supposed to be able to talk to referee?

Yet more incompetence from Beaton

BPFL and the BFA professional at nothing except being a Backwater, I bet they keep the minutes of their meetings now, same as emails when it suits, no decent sponsors and conflict of interest champions,secret panels, the list goes on they are a bombscare. :eek:

I sometimes wonder how much Gerrard has bought into the club. We all know Liverpool is his great love. But after watching him develop as a manager over the past couple of seasons, it always strikes me the passion he carries and the sheer pride he takes in representing the club. He has brought standards back to this club, not just on the playing side, but how players conduct themselves off it. He has instilled a focus and determination in this club and players that I haven't seen in previous Rangers teams, who obviously were successful, but didn't have that sense of ruthless desire to win, even in Europe.

See tonight watching Steven Ge55ard...I just said to myself...”he’s got it” & he knows what it’s all about managing The Famous.

He was spot on at everything he did...that ref wouldn’t even speak to him. His interview was perfect at the end...everything he said was brilliant. He clearly loves the club as much as us.

Great night, 3 points & no fresh injuries with last 16 tie next week.
Nailed it

Back