What a respected journalist thinks of Sutton

Jan Wyck

Bruce Millington a columnist and former editor of the Racing Post(and Crystal Palace fan) wrote an opinion piece on his opposition to VAR in yesterdays edition and the fall out from the Spurs/Chelsea game. He included this nugget about the spitting sleazebag Sutton.

..while Chris Sutton, who has an uncanny ability to be wrong so many times on anything, chirped: "I did not like VAR at first but I quite liked the theatre of the decision making. It cannot come into the Premier League quickly enough".

Not the first time I've heard or read Sutton being eviscerated by pundits down south but we all know why the Daily Rhebel employs him, and I suspect the dismantling of Celtc in the OF game had a impact on his change of mind.

Last edited:
Every single player he has played with over the years thinks he’s a c u n t too
And his neighbours from Thorntonhall.

Sutton, of course, blamed Rangers fans for forcing his pigs and goats out.....

CELTIC soccer star Chris Sutton has been forced to get rid of his beloved animals - because they were being harassed by Rangers' fans.

The pounds 6million striker decided to send his two pigs and a pair of goats to an animal sanctuary after his family's dogs were threatened by thugs at their luxury farmhouse.

Chris and wife Samantha, who have four young sons, moved to the remote Thorntonhall area outside Glasgow earlier this year so they could have more space for their menagerie.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/PIG-IGNORANT;+Rangers+fans+drive+out+Chris+Sutton's+pets.-a095431190

CELTIC soccer star Chris Sutton has been forced to get rid of his beloved animals - because they were being harassed by Rangers' fans.

The pounds 6million striker decided to send his two pigs and a pair of goats to an animal sanctuary after his family's dogs were threatened by thugs at their luxury farmhouse.

Chris and wife Samantha, who have four young sons, moved to the remote Thorntonhall area outside Glasgow earlier this year so they could have more space for their menagerie.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/PIG-IGNORANT;+Rangers+fans+drive+out+Chris+Sutton's+pets.-a095431190

Fake News

Bruce Millington a columnist and former editor of the Racing Post(and Crystal Palace fan) wrote an opinion piece on his opposition to VAR in yesterdays edition and the fall out from the Spurs/Chelsea game. He included this nugget about the spitting sleazebag Sutton.

..while Chris Sutton, who has an uncanny ability to be wrong so many times on anything, chirped: "I did not like VAR at first but I quite liked the theatre of the decision making. It cannot come into the Premier League quickly enough".

Not the first time I've heard or read Sutton being eviscerated by by pundits down south but we all know why the Daily Rhebel employs him, and I suspect the dismantling of Celtc in the OF game had a impact on his change of mind.

As a horse player and reader of the Racing Post I have always enjoyed reading Bruce Millington's columns,he writes intelligent,insightful articles that are always a pleasure to read not only on horse racing but on other sports as well.

He would certainly know a fraud and wage thief like Sutton when he sees one.

As a horse player and reader of the Racing Post I have always enjoyed reading Bruce Millington's columns,he writes intelligent,insightful articles that are always a pleasure to read not only on horse racing but on other sports as well.

He would certainly know a fraud and wage thief like Sutton when he sees one.

Agreed. The reason I thought it merited a thread of its own. Under his editorship it's hard to believe any Sutton article would have ended up anywhere else but in the recycle bin. It throws a light on the poverty and intellectual depravity of sports journalism that the editor/sports editor of the Daily Rhecord lay in front of their readership.

Agreed. The reason I thought it merited a thread of its own. Under his editorship it's hard to believe any Sutton article would have ended up anywhere else but in the recycle bin. It throws a light on the poverty and intellectual depravity of sports journalism that the editor/sports editor of the Daily Rhecord lay in front of their readership.

When you read the articles from numerous journalists in the Racing Post you realise just how poor the standard of football journalism is up here.

Sounds very pikey.

the standard of quality these days, not just in journalism, but everything from politicians, goods, drivers, etc etc. are at sewer levels these days.

You just know he's been out the back pumping the pigs and goats, deviant! It explains it all now, it is sexual tension and he blames us that he can't make bacon or act the goat!

So, thugs wearing Rangers colours went all the way out to his remote farmhouse to threaten his dogs?
"Haw you? Aye you. You, ya spotty chunt, ya Dalmatian bastard(other breeds may have featured). You're f'n claimed, ya chunt. Yer big pal too. Aye, you anaw, call yersel a Great Dane?"

And why get rid of his beloved pigs and goats if it was the dogs that were threatened?

Big Jim Henry, ex fitness coach at the yahoos and later with us under McCoist is not too keen on him either.

Anyone who knows the big guy will know he is not to be messed with.

Sutton played Billy Big Bawz being a cheeky condescending wanker towards Jim for an extended period of time. Legend has it that Jim waited his moment till Sutton was last man in the dressing room and locked the door.

From that day forward Sutton was nothing other than nice to Jim. To this day Jim has never revealed what went on.

Sutton is a prize wanker who needs brought down to size.

So, thugs wearing Rangers colours went all the way out to his remote farmhouse to threaten his dogs?
"Haw you? Aye you. You, ya spotty chunt, ya Dalmatian bastard(other breeds may have featured). You're f'n claimed, ya chunt. Yer big pal too. Aye, you anaw, call yersel a Great Dane?"

And why get rid of his beloved pigs and goats if it was the dogs that were threatened?
This is up there with the sandcastle stamping story or the Joe Miller “Linfield v Aberdeen” tale, it is why the public despises and has no faith in the mainstream media.

Sutton appears to be that strange breed of fish that revels in being an arsehole.

If someone warms to him, he’ll probably go out of his way to cheese them off.

Being a prick and rubbing people up the wrong way seems to be his natural state, his raison d’etre if you like, which when you stop and think about it, is kind of ideal for his new profession as a semi-literate media troll.

We have become a second rate nation in the SNP term in office.
Nonsense, Scotland's decline precedes any SNP influence. I am not informed or astute enough to pinpoint its beginning, but it certainly accelerated during the the increasingly sectarian motivated Labour hegemony from the 50's onwards. The national decline has not slowed any since the SNP took power controlled by the same malevolent sectarian influence.
The most shameful aspect of this issue is we have only our own apathy to blame for our current predicament.

I happen to know the opinion of a very prominent former referee regarding sutton.

Described him as "a horrible, horrible man"

Not groundbreaking stuff but shows it isn't just some pantomine act for attention since getting in the media, he's just always been an actual c*nt

Nonsense, Scotland's decline precedes any SNP influence. I am not informed or astute enough to pinpoint its beginning, but it certainly accelerated during the the increasingly sectarian motivated Labour hegemony from the 50's onwards. The national decline has not slowed any since the SNP took power controlled by the same malevolent sectarian influence.
The most shameful aspect of this issue is we have only our own apathy to blame for our current predicament.
I agree and would like to add that the most repugnant parts of Scottish Labour jumped from that sinking ship to infiltrate the SNP with their republican views already instilled.

The neighbours were incensed and complained bitterly about the terrible smell coming from the Sutton residence.

Eventually the pigs and goats got so fed up with it as well they just walked out.

Back