What a season tavs having

A bit like McKay, Tav was an architect of his own downfall with the majority of the support by having an excellent debut season in the Championship.

So because he hadn't scored 7 goals in the first 3 games in the SPL he was shite.

And for all the "he can't defend" nonsense that's spouted on here, how many goals this season has he been directly responsible for?

Me either mate. I'd think Alves would be in a team full of decent takers to be honest, possibly why his are at 6. Dorrans has 5 to his name for other comparisons, same as Kranjcar.

Worth adding, 7 in his career so far isn't so bad.
Beckham scored 27 in his career, 7 in the USA.
C. Ronaldo currently has 43. Messi has 28.

What would be acceptable / standard for a 25 year olds free kick goals (being the consistent taker) at this stage of his career?

Whit aboot Andy Penman?

Absolutely. 100% better. There's no doubt in my mind - and my rocker is, largely, perfectly fine.

Why the need to resort to such vulgar language when referring to Rangers players? Horrible to see.
Can’t believe I just served a 4 day ban for my above post!
Anyway if you think my post contained “such vulgar language” & was “horrible to see”.
Then I’d hate for you to come on a supporters bus or watch a game in an average glesga pub and discuss different football players!

Can’t believe I just served a 4 day ban for my above post!
Anyway if you think my post contained “such vulgar language” & was “horrible to see”.
Then I’d hate for you to come on a supporters bus or watch a game in an average glesga pub and discuss different football players!

Gartsherrie Loyal RSC for a long time before leaving the country buddy and never really experience hatred for Rangers players.

Maybe I just went to games with people who didn't use vitriol to describe our players.

Whatever floats your boat, mate.

To think in another thread last week, we had guys on here saying he does nothing going forward now.
Only the most assists in the league eh. Tav is a very good footballer and both him and John are easily two of the best full backs in the league.

Gartsherrie Loyal RSC for a long time before leaving the country buddy and never really experience hatred for Rangers players.

Maybe I just went to games with people who didn't use vitriol to describe our players.

Whatever floats your boat, mate.
“Hatred” ?? I said he was p**h mate hardly hatred.
Anyway my point still still stands & I’ll word it differently to avoid a ban but I still think tavernier isn’t very good & we need better.
Football is all about opinions,you think he’s better than tierney I don’t.
You think the word pish equates to hatred & vitriol I don’t.
Have you never thought a particular rangers player was p**h in your life time?
We all have for gods sake.

Back