What are everybody’s plans for during the day in Seville on Wednesday?

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
As above - where is everybody heading? Do you have any set plans, or are you just planning on playing it by ear and seeing where you end up?
I‘m not actually sure we are going yet, although I do plan on heading up to the stadium for around 6pm to avoid any rush, to give me plenty of time to take it all in and soak up the atmosphere/build up.

Probably spend hours trying to find various people I want to meet and spend some time with. Always ends up the same but will still be joyous and merry

I'm, err, working from home!

Thought I had it sussed. Got several online training courses for work . These usually take upwards of half an hour each so booked the whole day in my diary as training. Turns out they can all be done within half an hour!

I'll answer the obligatory email now and again as so well so I have a full day!

Playing it by ear thus far , as still don’t have flight details from CTM for flight booked on Friday, hopefully get there at decent time and not too late in the day . Prob head to fan zone for fans with tickets .

Go out for breakfast about 10am and have a wonder about the old town, visit a few bars, lunch in the old town then head to our official fanzine about 4pm.

By the time I get to my hotel in Seville from the airport and get a quick wash and change it will be at least 5.30/6pm. Planning on leisurely walking to the stadium and stop off for something to eat on the way. Staying sober pre-match and intend being in my seat as soon as the gates are open. I want to saver as much as I can on the magnitude of us making this final.

If we win……..carnage afterwards!

Our bus leaves Benalmadena about 1pm I think. Will probably just have some beer/happy bottles in a bag and have a wander about before heading to the ground.

As above - where is everybody heading? Do you have any set plans, or are you just planning on playing it by ear and seeing where you end up?
I‘m not actually sure we are going yet, although I do plan on heading up to the stadium for around 6pm to avoid any rush, to give me plenty of time to take it all in and soak up the atmosphere/build up.
I'm jealous, Big Man! I'm not going to be there this time as my passport is expired. It's my own fault as I knew it expired at the end of last year and I was too lazy to do anything about it. The closer we got to the final, the more I kept telling myself I should do something about my passport and, well, here we are! It's not a quick process to renew from another country either.

Anyway, I took the day off work and it'll be a 3pm kickoff here. I'm taking my boy to a German "soccer bar" in Syracuse. We'll be giving it laldy.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realised I missed the point as you were specifically asking about during the day IN SEVILLE.

Last edited:
I'm jealous, Big Man! I'm not going to be there this time as my passport is expired. It's my own fault as I knew it expired at the end of last year and I was too lazy to do anything about it. The closer we got to the final, the more I kept telling myself I should do something about my passport and, well, here we are! It's not a quick process to renew from another country either.

Anyway, I took the day off work and it'll be a 3pm kickoff here. I'm taking my boy to a German "soccer bar" in Syracuse. We'll be giving it laldy.
I’m absolutely buzzing for it. I genuinely thought that was it for me after Manchester, so I’m delighted that I’m going to be able to see another European final with my two boys. I just hope we can go one better and win the thing.

Booked in with Pablo at O'David's. A few have tickets now but still going to head there for a few during the day. Fairs fair, the guy has went out his way.

Get there about half 12ish

Booked into the Uthopia with Gers away

Leave there about 5 and try be at the ground for 6

Uthopia for a few hours in the morning from 10am then hopefully meet up with pals from home with a carry out somewhere. Up to the stadium for around 7ish.

Heading to stadium to enjoy atmosphere and see what Rangers memorabilia/ Europe league can buy and going to fanzone and then Glasgow party in Seville
Going by sports options
Buying a spade to dig tunnel into stadium lol

Booked in with Pablo at O'David's. A few have tickets now but still going to head there for a few during the day. Fairs fair, the guy has went out his way.
I was going to go to that area, Pablo put me in contact with a few bars in his area.
But now we have tickets for the big screen stadium, it looks a helluva long way from there.

Got a ticket for the stadium as a backup but hoping to find somewhere to watch it in the city centre. Will probably just walk around with a carry out. If the square is too packed I'll rather just find somewhere a bit quieter after what happened in Manchester.

I'm watching it at the stadium viewing now but thinking of heading to his tomorrow given how much he's done to help people out.

Prob arrive via car from Madrid circa 1pm issh...haven't a scooby from there...have tickets for yon live TV thingy in the carjuta stadium

Back