What are the mitigating circumstances Lennon spoke of but cannot disclose?

Obviously this is just a rumour that I heard back in August but apparently Lennon was hitting the drink hard again during the first lockdown,I am talking full on drinking 24/7. Organised Zoom catch ups between Lennon and the players patched by Lennon as well.

The boy he buys his snus from lives in Edinburgh and he turned up at his house like 1 week before they were due back training at 2 in the morning in an Uber, unannounced and absolutely pished and looking like a tramp looking for more snus.

I honestly think both him and Celtic are going to claim substance abuse (his drinking problems) hindered their season.
Could be true. I heard that he isn’t running their training sessions as the players think he is useless and won’t listen to him.

They started from position of financial advantage and better players pre Gerrard. We went about improving in every area. Brendan Rodgers influence wore off and the cheap options cost them. If you want to find or make excuses you will. If you self reflect you would take responsibility but it is never a victims fault.

They started from position of financial advantage and better players pre Gerrard. We went about improving in every area. Brendan Rodgers influence wore off and the cheap options cost them. If you want to find or make excuses you will. If you self reflect you would take responsibility but it is never a victims fault.
Buy cheap buy twice

The tims seem to be talking about the Man City Academy coach Enzo Maresca being lined up as their new head coach with Damien Duff and and Stephen McManus in the coaching staff and Fergal Harkin, also from Man City being DoF.
I know this is nothing to do with mitigating circumstances but didn't want to start a tbread.
Are you sure its not Fergal Sharkey?

Shug, the rodent is at it. It's just the usual yahoo tactic of deflect and deny. The only thing is, after last night, only the most mental of their mentalists are still buying into it.

As far as I'm aware the filth are the only team in Scotland who have allowed a player with Covid to play, thereby putting both team mates and their opponents at risk. - Penalty? A two game ban.

Compare and contrast with the 7 game bans meted out to our two players?

There are no words for Dubai. 'Ah but the Gov't okayed it' they cry. A convenient red herring. The landscape had changed from the Nov were given the go ahead to the Jan when they flew out.

We're still waiting on the enquiry to that one.

And he thinks they are treated differently? You bet they are. With a leniency no one else will ever get.

And yes, I thoroughly agree with your point about our manager uttering the same garbage. The press would be all over it.

I thought about it and probably bullshit but maybe an undisclosed illness of someone in the club, will come out in the end no doubt if true.

If it is something he’ll blab the day we win the league in attempt to deflect attention away from the celebrations.

That many of his playing staff dislike the bigot, homophobic*, wife beating, alcoholic, terrorist sympathizing bully.
*Allegedly given the Hibs failure to disclose mitigating circumstances on his departure

If it is something he’ll blab the day we win the league in attempt to deflect attention away from the celebrations.

Fat Japanese is stepping down so who knows. Might be something or might be nothing.

If it is something you can be sure it will be timed perfectly to bring the fans back on side and to buy season tickets.

Last edited:
I forgot all about the team leaks, what a hilarious season this has been. The night at the end of November at sharkheid was one of the best nights of entertainment I’ve had since before lockdown!!!

Everyone knows its because Douglas Park supplies the buses for them to get about
Park intentionally let Alfredo Morelos stow away on the bus that Lennon wasnt on and he got out when the players were resting eyes shut the lot and injected Coronavirus into a couple of the players before sneaking away
Don't believe for a minute they all slept through that. Griffiths would hear a needle move from a mile away.

Nothing at all
It’s just him trying his best to take the shine off us winning it by coming out with excuses and mitigating circumstances.
Every tim I’ve comes across come out with the same shite - COVID, no fans, first trophy in our existence etc etc
The truth is they are shite and Lennon is a total bampot

A think he is trying to say players like barkas etc alone due to COVID, we have players who are alone too, it is just another excuse playing the victim card
Absolutely. We've had this ongoing narrative that Covid has affected his rancid club more than any other, when the fact is that other clubs have taken a much bigger financial hit in relative terms, while we in particular have simply been much more focused and professional in our handling of the whole situation. It's basically just more excuses, manufactured victimhood and self-pity from this pathetic specimen of a human being and manager.

Obviously this is just a rumour that I heard back in August but apparently Lennon was hitting the drink hard again during the first lockdown,I am talking full on drinking 24/7. Organised Zoom catch ups between Lennon and the players patched by Lennon as well.

The boy he buys his snus from lives in Edinburgh and he turned up at his house like 1 week before they were due back training at 2 in the morning in an Uber, unannounced and absolutely pished and looking like a tramp looking for more snus.

I honestly think both him and Celtic are going to claim substance abuse (his drinking problems) hindered their season.
They can use any excuse they want. They’ve been second best.

No doubt but if I'm even close it will be released when tickets need sold. Lawell health issues is my guess.
I don't think that would make any difference to ST sales. Most scum fans hate Liewell now.

Even if it were to be that this is the case and it was before they hated him I cannot see why a member of staff even with the stature of fat Pete should make any difference to the team being sent out onto the pitch.

That many of his playing staff dislike the bigot, homophobic*, wife beating, alcoholic, terrorist sympathizing bully.
*Allegedly given the Hibs failure to disclose mitigating circumstances on his departure
We never found out why he left the filth first time around either. :confused:

Shug, the rodent is at it. It's just the usual yahoo tactic of deflect and deny. The only thing is, after last night, only the most mental of their mentalists are still buying into it.

As far as I'm aware the filth are the only team in Scotland who have allowed a player with Covid to play, thereby putting both team mates and their opponents at risk. - Penalty? A two game ban.

Compare and contrast with the 7 game bans meted out to our two players?

There are no words for Dubai. 'Ah but the Gov't okayed it' they cry. A convenient red herring. The landscape had changed from the Nov were given the go ahead to the Jan when they flew out.

We're still waiting on the enquiry to that one.

And he thinks they are treated differently? You bet they are. With a leniency no one else will ever get.

And yes, I thoroughly agree with your point about our manager uttering the same garbage. The press would be all over it.
Who and when was this ?

Basically he will make a statement in the summer after Lawwell is gone and a few players have been cleared out. He will claim it was all their fault and that he and Broonaldo are ready for another crack at The Ten!!!!

They got a challenge this year that's what it is. And they've shat the bed. Anything else is a total excuse. I don't accept lame excuses from Rangers...I'm definitely not accepting them from that wee turd.
I completely agree. This is another reason we should want to finish the season unbeaten and with as many points and as few goals conceded as possible.

They have melted and put all their worthless cups in to perspective at the same time.

You’re giving is trolling post credibility.
He’s doing three things here.
One, he’s deliberately trying to wind up Rangers fans.
Two, he’s, so unusually, playing the victim card.
Three, he’s playing to the paranoid within his support who’ll be making up the facts in what he was meaning as we type.
Alluding to 'dark forces' goes down well with their hordes. For his CV/interviews too.

Poor Neic has never been the same since he got blasted in the head o_O with that pound coin that laid him flat on the ground . Payback for telling porkies Neic .

After the league is clinched I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear some bullshit reason(s) why they failed this season and it’s guaranteed the fact that this Rangers team is simply the better of the two outfits won’t be mentioned. Remember it’s always cheated, never defeated...lie, deflect, distort and deny is as much the Celtic way as being a horrible c@nt!

It will be the bevvie. If he had a drinking problem, which he does, and they sacked him would he not have grounds for tribunal or appeal on those grounds? Is that not the common practice in a workplace when someone has addiction problems?

Back