What are the sheep and Hivs got to hide?

insanicdrunk

Looking at this from another angle, are the sheep and hivs worried that if there is a review, it wont just focus on us? Maybe they dont want a light shone on their business.

If Thomson for Dundee H comes out the same as these two, you would know they are scared of something.

Maybe just fed up being liewells bitches? Or scared of possible legal action if they say the wrong thing?

They know the financial impact of coming out against us. They've debt restructured to account for us being there, their debtors most probably won't allow it.

Always thought through kings previous statements that he knows how other clubs have operated in the past, and an all encompassing review would not favour some folk who pretend to be whiter than white.

Maybe they just realise that they no longer want to stand on either side of 2 heavyweights slugging it out...especially as the one they had been backing hasn't managed to finish off their opponent....even though the opponent had their two hands tied behind its back. The knots have came loose and with both hands now free.....it's not looking as promising as it once did.....in fact they now know it's just a matter of time that we get a second wind and start throwing knockout haymakers to Celtic and anyone who stands with them!!!

Aberdeen, debt wiped
Dundee utd, debt 'restructured'
Killie ditto
Motherwell, admin, now hand to mouth
Dundee, erm where to start
Hearts, are we allowed to talk about that
Hamilton, Ross County. Inverness, no issues
mentally challengeds, ebt, film companies, criminal neglect

Let's have a review, where title stripping is off the table

Can we have the title amended so that it makes sense?

WATP FFS:rolleyes:

There's nothing for them to gain by going through all this again. Also, as has been mentioned, their own houses won't be squeaky clean. Surely any review into us (again) warrants independent reviews into everyone's finances and dealings, in the interest of sporting integrity of course.

They have got nothing to hide, it's just that they, along with everyone else outside the Glitter dome is sick to the back teeth of it all and just want to move on. Scottish football is only now slowly getting back to its feet and anybody with a shred of common sense knows that this will result in all out warfare again.

Maybe they actually believe that there is NOTHING to be gained by reviewing this. Although I`m no fan of Regan surely he has learned one or two things from the last 5 years that no number of reviews will change.

Aberdeen, debt wiped
Dundee utd, debt 'restructured'
Killie ditto
Motherwell, admin, now hand to mouth
Dundee, erm where to start
Hearts, are we allowed to talk about that
Hamilton, Ross County. Inverness, no issues
mentally challengeds, ebt, film companies, criminal neglect

Let's have a review, where title stripping is off the table

Call Liewells bluff, you can have the review, but you get no titles! Now tell me Peter who paid for the ugly keane 'sisters', Martin Oneil and Brenda Rodgers?

Probably quite a few factors at play:
  • Hibs, more than anyone, can evidence on a spreadsheet the financial cost of the lower leagues, and a full season of no league gates against us last season.
  • How precarious are Dundee Utd? Debt restructured and no parachute payment next year if they stay down. What would the effect of any new "governance" rules be on them if they come into force for next season and Utd go into administration?
  • How would Hearts come out of a review if there was no timebar on how far back you could go?
  • Wasn't Stewart Milne named by the Daily Record as being probed over involvement in LLP film schemes? Wasn't a current SPL manager also being "proved" over this? An independent review on tax avoidance schemes within football couldn't possibly start and stop with Rangers.
  • Who said what in relation to the 5 Way Agreement? Maybe a transparent review might reveal all minutes and internal emails on the subject. Perhaps a few people might not want that to be public
A real transparent review may not be in the interests of some of the loudest voices of the last few years. Maybe, at last, they're beginning to realise there's literally nothing in it for anyone but Celtic to pursue this.

They have nothing to gain from this and are probably fed up with it all. They have their own skeletons to keep locked in closets so won't want aload of muck raking and investigation incase something about them is discovered.

No doubt they've finally realised that this isn't going to benefit them in any way, and the 'sport' of kicking us has gotten boring?

No doubt with the various inconsistencies in the way different administrations and denials of promotion / relegation teams really don't want to open multiple cans of worms?

I sense that many clubs are running scared. There was some confidence that we would be finished off and now those clubs that were in league with the Bheasts are now trying to distance themselves.

To be honest I thought that Boyd's comments tonight were very sensible, After 2012 the game in our top division went into the doldrums with a significant drop in attendances. Things started to pick up (even at the piggery) when we got back last year and I genuinely do not think this has been lost on many of the other clubs. While a lot of the haters among their supporters would do anything in their power to harm Rangers, the people who run the clubs and pay the wages don't want to go through the same crap again. They have absolutely nothing to gain but they know that Lawwell's club thinks it has.

they wouldn't need to fear that would they?
Maybe not.... I'm just thinking that if I was in their position, I'd be scared the fans were like "fu#k this, we're not going to their shit holes. See how they like that".

Doubt it would happen tbh, just putting out an option that's not been mentioned yet.

I think fat Pete promised them a share of the riches and failed to deliver anything to them

Maybe they just realise that they no longer want to stand on either side of 2 heavyweights slugging it out...especially as the one they had been backing hasn't managed to finish off their opponent....even though the opponent had their two hands tied behind its back. The knots have came loose and with both hands now free.....it's not looking as promising as it once did.....in fact they now know it's just a matter of time that we get a second wind and start throwing knockout haymakers to Celtic and anyone who stands with them!!!
Excellent

Looking at this from another angle, are the sheep and hivs worried that if there is a review, it wont just focus on us? Maybe they dont want a light shone on their business.

If Thomson for Dundee H comes out the same as these two, you would know they are scared of something.
Thomson got totally reamed by Liewell,so maybe he has seen the light,although I doubt it.

Thomson got totally reamed by Liewell,so maybe he has seen the light,although I doubt it.

Wonder if he's still glad he sold slitty eyes his best players before the Cup Final?

How did all that Japanese boaby sucking work out for you, ya prick

Maybe just fed up being liewells bitches? Or scared of possible legal action if they say the wrong thing?

Not a f****** snowball's chance in hell.

I dont trust these plastics as far as I could throw them.

I'm highly suspicious of the spoonburners not appearing to fall into line with their master - it doesn't make any sense at all.

So, who benefits from this lack of support for the moonhowler-bigots of irafc?

Normal service would dictate that they (irafc) benefit somehow but it's not clear to me how atm.

There is an argumenent that ladies front bottom Petrie is safeguarding his position as President of the SFA (?) but why would he cross Liewell now?

The whole thing stinks like a big bag of stinky things from Stinksville.

I would urge caution.

It's all about money, it's what really interests them all.
They have compared their bank statements from the last 5 years and seen the spike in their income, when they have had Rangers in their league!
It seems all those promises from their fans and Fat Pete is not paying the bills!

Back