What are you doing for your football fix this weekend?

Would've said going to watch my daughters football game this Sunday but they have a free week too so im treating the wife with my company, other than that im not interested in anything other than the rangers.

Nothing. Over the years I've tried to find other teams to look out for the results of, but I'm not interested. The closest I got was probably when Channel 4 first started showing the Italian league (around about the time Miko was playing for Sampdoria) and I'd usually make a point of watching whatever the featured live game was.

Working, do 1 in 4 and every shift has fell on a Rangers home game so far, so this is welcome for me. NHL is back tonight, so sporting fix will be covered.

Will check if Pollok are at home.

If not, will probably head down the Grapes with a couple of mates for the afternoon and watch whatever is on.

I'll be the designated driver as per.

Always watch the UFC on a Saturday night when it's on so that'll see me through the weekend. Some good fights this weekend for those who enjoy the scrappages.

Not a supporter of the national team these days but I'll no doubt fire the games on to see how they go.

College Ball and NFL all weekend. Iowa v Illinois then Primetime games. All I can think of to do tbh, I'm not watching the international pish anyway

No football this weekend.

Got a night in the Thornton Suite to celebrate New Livi RSC 50th Anniversary on Saturday, really looking forward to it

Wee trip up to arthurlie and watch the buffs sustain their good start to the season

Going to Beamish, historic village. A working replica village based on the Georgian and Victorian period. I bet it reminds me of growing up in Maryhill in the early 70s :eek:

Watch my son play on Sunday and that’s it. Like many others, I watch very little football except Rangers these days.

I've got The Founders Trail Roadshow tomorrow night, then a wedding on Saturday night. This will be followed by a day lying about like a burst baw on Sunday, there will no doubt be some football on in the background but I don't know if that counts.

Big drinking day played for Sunday for the Norn Iron game. Will be heading to Belfast shortly to start the weekend. It's going to be a long one!

Stirlingshire to look at property for my family.

In short, nothing. LOL. No interest in international football at all

Nothing for me.

Building a wardrobe and cleaning out the gutters to gain some brownie points for the next couple of weeks lol

Going to Beamish, historic village. A working replica village based on the Georgian and Victorian period. I bet it reminds me of growing up in Maryhill in the early 70s :eek:

I was there a month or so ago, terrific day out.

Well worth the money.

WATP

Have an Amateur cup final up in Sutherland. We've lost at least 9 cup finals in a row, so kind of a big deal :D

Going to play as much FIFA 18 as I can, which probably won't be much. Missus working on Sat so need to entertain the wee one and keep her away from knives and fire and stuff.

Back