what can I do

RangersUK

Official Ticketer
I didn't know there was this page to help people in the lounge, absolutely fantastic to see this. Even strong people like myself have issues and it is always good to talk. 7 years ago my children were taken away to USA because their mum fecked up with her bf at time. My lawyer wanted to get her charged with abduction, but because my eldest son was 13 he'd have to speak in court against her, no matter what, I've taught my kids to look after their mum, so I had to tell lawyer no, I can't do that, she said you'd just have to fight yourself then. Every year I managed to go visit, I had to give up my own business and everything to do so which meant lost all money. I managed to visit for the 90 days tourist visa that is allowed to USA for a few years but two years ago I had break down, had no money, no nothing, so I've been alone ever since. I can't afford at all to visit them die to my now health issues, nothing worse than having to kiss your kids goodnight on a phone screen while they're crying.... So seeing this group that allows people to open up is amazing. Rangers definitely are one family. One day I will be hopefully back with mine, but until then and always I will struggle alone. WATP

You will win.

And because you never gave permission for her to take them out of the country ' it bloody well is abduction mate.

I protected my ex for over 10 years because my kids live with me. I defended her. I always took her side when they moaned about her.

Do you know what - it got to the stage where they told me to shut up and stop defending the indefensible. She lies, cheats and neglected her own kids. Much the same way as your ex has. It's despicable behaviour and I wouldn't hesitate starting proceedings against her.

You will win.

And because you never gave permission for her to take them out of the country ' it bloody well is abduction mate.

I protected my ex for over 10 years because my kids live with me. I defended her. I always took her side when they moaned about her.

Do you know what - it got to the stage where they told me to shut up and stop defending the indefensible. She lies, cheats and neglected her own kids. Much the same way as your ex has. It's despicable behaviour and I wouldn't hesitate starting proceedings against her.
Respect George!

I didn't know there was this page to help people in the lounge, absolutely fantastic to see this. Even strong people like myself have issues and it is always good to talk. 7 years ago my children were taken away to USA because their mum fecked up with her bf at time. My lawyer wanted to get her charged with abduction, but because my eldest son was 13 he'd have to speak in court against her, no matter what, I've taught my kids to look after their mum, so I had to tell lawyer no, I can't do that, she said you'd just have to fight yourself then. Every year I managed to go visit, I had to give up my own business and everything to do so which meant lost all money. I managed to visit for the 90 days tourist visa that is allowed to USA for a few years but two years ago I had break down, had no money, no nothing, so I've been alone ever since. I can't afford at all to visit them die to my now health issues, nothing worse than having to kiss your kids goodnight on a phone screen while they're crying.... So seeing this group that allows people to open up is amazing. Rangers definitely are one family. One day I will be hopefully back with mine, but until then and always I will struggle alone. WATP

You're a top bloke MG, you've been open and honest on here from the get go and that's why you're very well liked. As Mark has said there's some great advice on that thread and the fact you've came on here and posted speaks volumes for you.

Another thing mate, you will never ever be alone, WE the Rangers Family are always here for our own.

Keep the chin up fella, you're a diamond.

You are never alone on here Millwall Ger. Recent sad and heartbreaking stories had hundreds of posts offering advice help compassion understanding .
So an ear is there for you.
God bless Millwall.
Thinking of you bud.
Chin up mate .

The depression and help thread in the lounge is fantastic and support is always given. I’ve never really had the confidence to open up in person to people but knowing there is always support on here is a real comfort. Hope things start looking up for you soon mate

it's at times like this I wish I was loaded to help people like you mate,unfortunately I'm not. keep your chin up mate and remember the rangers family always there for you and you'll be with your kids again one day,that's a dead cert
WATP

Things will get better mate . Huge respect for the opening post . important you dont lose touch with the kids . Skype is a wonderful tool to do this .Sure it will get better

Stay strong mate and remind yourself this, the kids won't be kids forever and if you can let them know you care they will come and see you and you can tell them your story.
I'm only a PM away if you ever need to chat, I am currently going through some really heavy stuff the now with a family member being beaten by depression so I can tell you first hand some experiences.

Been through very similar myself mate. Like previous posts say kids don’t stay kids forever. All you have to do is keep being their dad and they’ll come calling. Plenty of bears on here that will help you anytime day and night. Stay strong pal.

Fair play coming on here and posting mate, that takes some amount of courage.
I hope in the future your reunited with your kids,you deserve to be.
Take care of yourself and remember your part of the Rangers family who have each other's backs.

Stay strong mate and maintain a positive outlook for the future. Your kids will know what an amazing father you are and will treasure whatever contact you make with them.

Be rest assured you will get to see them and keep telling yourself that when you feel abit down, think on the good times you have had and will continue to have.

Don't keep it to yourself, reach out and seek advice, don't hide away mate.

All the Bears have your back mate, that's why WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Stay strong MG. I know it's easier said than done but never forget everyone here has your back. The replies by our fellow bears reiterate this. The Rangers Family is a truly beautiful thing. WATP

Sorry to hear about this mate, sounds like you've been through hell. From what I've read you've sacrificed everything for your kids and no-one can ever take that away from you. They'll know what a top bloke you are. Good luck for the future and stay strong! WATP.

You will never be alone when your with the Rangers family. There will always be someone to help all you have to do is just ask my fellow Bear.
I for one will always be available to listen and help if I can.

Heart breaking story
Its good to talk, be strong and be brave. One day your kids will be old enough to make the journey, and i know they will mate hang on in there for them. They love you every bit as you obviously do them

Stay strong bro.... it took a lot of guts to post that on here,
and you'll get stronger, we're all behind you.....

My heart breaks for you MG, as others have aid, stay strong. They will need you and all you can do is be there when that time comes.

As for the people offering guest rooms etc.. Well, this is no surprise, this is who we are and why we are who we are. The greatest supporters of any sporting team in the world. WATP

Back