What changes do we make for next week?

CupidStunt

I'll be honest, I think Kamara - one of our best performers in the last three years - has been poorly treated by Gio and he should start.

Jack should start, that composure helped us in the last 15 minutes there.

We have alternatives on the bench if it doesn't work out, but that requires Gio to do something he doesn't do very much - notice what changes are needed quickly enough.

Id play Colak in the middle with Kent and Morelos either side of him. Alfie naturally drifts right and cuts inside, maybe there's a position there for him to play in the same team as Colak.

McGregor, ride me. I love you.

I'll be honest, I think Kamara - one of our best performers in the last three years - has been poorly treated by Gio and he should start.

Jack should start, that composure helped us in the last 15 minutes there.

We have alternatives on the bench if it doesn't work out, but that requires Gio to do something he doesn't do very much - notice what changes are needed quickly enough.

Id play Colak in the middle with Kent and Morelos either side of him. Alfie naturally drifts right and cuts inside, maybe there's a position there for him to play in the same team as Colak.

McGregor, ride me. I love you.
Agree except mat and sakala deserve a chance instead of Kent and Morelos

If you are playing a team where you cannot hold the ball you have yo have an outfall wife or over the top. Our strikers won't go in behind due to lack of pace so we need outfall wide. Pace is the requirement.

If Gio parks the bus next week he’ll also suck the crowd atmosphere out of Ibrox as well which we’ve relied on in Europe

We need pace and directness out wide on both sides. We looked so much more threatening in the last 15.

I’d imagine we’ll be looking at two of Sakala, Matondo or Wright starting.

Legs are required in the midfield against that Liverpool midfield & as good as Davis is he’s not going to close down as quick anymore.
Tillman was like a man down tonight.

Kamara would be a better option in there & Jack done fine when brought on along with pacey wingers.

McGregor

Tav-Goldson-Davies-Borna

Jack-Lunny-Kamara

Sakala-Colak-Matondo

Give the front 3 a start on Sat and tell them they get Liverpool if they show up

Reactions: CF4
Back