What channel German football

Today’s TV games:

Bayer Leverkusen v Bayern Munich 14:30 BT Sport 1

Eintracht Frankfurt v Mainz 14:30 BT Sport 3

Fortuna Dusseldorf v Hoffenheim 14:30 BT Sport ESPN

RB Leipzig v Paderborn 14:30 BT Sport 2

Borussia Dortmund v Hertha Berlin 17:30 BT Sport 1

Then there’s a Polish game at 19:00 on FreeSports / Premier 1.

Annoying I backed Bayern, been saying I fancied Leverkusen for a week. Naturally head ruled the heart.

Hubner of Hoffenheim sent off. He was determined not to go but eventually they got rid of him. 2-1 to Dusseldorf now.

Interesting that BT are deciding to let people hear the crowd noise today wonder if that's to do with EPL doing the same thing?

As I’ve said recently, Diaby doesn’t seem have much footballing ability but blessed with pace. Cracking ball through and finish none the less.

Either I’m going mental or the sound of the referees whistle has not been edited out of the ‘crowd noise’ from whatever game it was lifted from.

A bit distracting but I prefer some background noise to nothing.

Either I’m going mental or the sound of the referees whistle has not been edited out of the ‘crowd noise’ from whatever game it was lifted from.

A bit distracting but I prefer some background noise to nothing.
I think it’s just general recorded crowd noise, I heard it also but I hear it often throughout games when the ref doesn’t whistle. Perhaps both going mental.

Last week the crowd noise didnt match the game, keeper booed for every touch and random cheers for no reason. it was a bit annoying in the end.

Good chance for lewandowski, really should be hitting the target at least. Scuffs it wide.

I laughed a lot a lot , “ well Glenn I don’t think it would have counted”. How could he not realise.

He also pronounces ‘Lewandowski’ as though he is an American police chief instead of a Polish footballer.

He called Havertz ‘Harvard’ earlier.

Good goal but I think keeper should maybe have got a stronger hand, regardless they are certs for the for the champo.

Anyone told UEFA we've sent Bayern out to play our 2nd leg as a favour today ?

Reactions: VGM
Back