What channel German football

Right that's got me excited to turn over Leverkusen, absolutely pish. Might be better with the EPL as I'm not a huge follower of German football.

That 4th Dortmund goal was quality, no getting away from the fact they’re easy on the eye.

tenor.gif

I’m confused here, you can’t celebrate together but you can form a wall?

Don’t “need“ to celebrate a goal together to keep the game as normal. You “need” to have walls to keep the game normal.

A level above this though we don’t “need” football to be shown. It’s all about €€€

This is a disaster of a result for Schalke. Wagner was going okay there but getting pumped off your nearest rivals like this — in front of what I'm assuming will be a record viewing audience — is a terrible look. On the other hand, there'll be a good few Zoom parties in Dortmund tonight!

I watched the Dortmund game but couldn’t really get into it. Wasn’t the same without crowd, as others have already said, felt like a training game. I kept looking at my phone and not really paying attention

Few surprise results just shows you what can happen after a long layoff and no spectators. ;)

The Dortmund game had 4 pretty good goals but apart from that it was a bit boring. Given it was a major derby match in Germany there was not much enthusiasm on display. Players maybe a bit rusty and wishing to avoid injury. Cant imagine if we had played the scum at Ibrox with no crowd it would have been so friendly an affair.

i gave up at HT, just didnt give enough of a shit to carry on with it.

I have struggled to watch full games outwith our own for a few seasons now. Today was exactly the same

Can only speak for myself but I feel like we've gone beyond saturation point with games every day of the week pre Covid outbreak

I watched the first half of the Dortmund v Schalke game and the second half of Leipzig v Freiburg. I genuinely enjoyed seeing live football once more.

Hargreaves kept smiling as if he was being told to look happy at gunpoint.

It was like Wayne’s World.

Not to subtle mocking that the recipient is too thick to catch onto.

Richardson asking him if he gets recognised in Germany etc.

It was like Wayne’s World.

Not to subtle mocking that the recipient is too thick to catch onto.

Richardson asking him if he gets recognised in Germany etc.

In fairness you'd like to think that if your team only won the Champions League once then you'd recognise and know everyone in it for the rest of their days. One of the most memorable things that happened to me at Ibrox was my Dad pointing out some old guy with the enthusiasm of me seeing Mols when Colin Stein came into the bar.

I was really buzzing for the football to be back today but I have to be honest I lost interest very quickly. No atmosphere, no intensity with the players, just all a bit dull.

Germany more than most know that fans are everything to the sport. The odd game behind closed doors due to suspensions etc fair enough but all of them like this is going to draw far less attention than first anticipated

The impact on results with no crowds is going to be far more major than I thought.

I genuinely think it should be canned but can see why it won’t

I was really buzzing for the football to be back today but I have to be honest I lost interest very quickly. No atmosphere, no intensity with the players, just all a bit dull.

Germany more than most know that fans are everything to the sport. The odd game behind closed doors due to suspensions etc fair enough but all of them like this is going to draw far less attention than first anticipated

Well, that's utter nonsense. The Dortmund players were relentless from the off and showed up well. Same for BMG in this game so far.

The impact on results with no crowds is going to be far more major than I thought.

I genuinely think it should be canned but can see why it won’t

What have you seen today that gives you that view?

There hasn't been a major shock in any of the games so far.

I was drinking for two days in a Hertha pub at our pre- season game with leipzig so enjoyed their game today as I've had soft spot for them since.
Plus it makes it feel like a Saturday having a few beers watching the fitba.
Days are starting to blend in

I remember Thuram signed for Barca when he was about 34 and I must have been 13 at the time - I thought he was ancient and couldnt understand why they paid that money. It makes me feel very, very old now watching his son play now!

Back