What channel German football

Opta

Not too sure on that mind for this match, no pressure from fans but they will be very keen to make sure they finish in the top 4 Leverkusen.
Was more meaning no pressure from their fans, nobody groaning at them when they make a mistake.

Opta

Havertz is excellent, everytime I’ve watched Leverkusen he sticks out. Always finds himself in space

tcbuzz

Havertz is going to be an absolute superstar. There is talk of him going to Bayern for 100million euros in the summer.

Put him up with Lewandowski and the Bundesliga will be even more of a one horse race.

Another Dodgy Decision

German teams don’t know how to defend anymore. If we had pressed them at Ibrox I think we would have got some joy. Stood off them in the first half and let them dictate

BrianLaudrupsCurtains

Official Ticketer
Comprehensive scudding dished out by Leverkusen. And that concludes das football for the weekend. On reflection, glad I saved some £ not getting to Germany.

Wazza

Heads up for any HSV for this Sunday:

Hamburg v Arminia Bielefeld
12:30 BT Sport 2

Also for Thursday 28th:

VFB Stuttgart v Hamburg
19:30 BT Sport 1

DejaVoodoo

Today's games
2.30pm kick offs
Wolfsburg vs Dortmund on BT Sport 1
Monchengladbach vs Leverkusen on BT Sport 2
Freiburg vs Weirder Bremen on BT Sport 3
Paderborn vs Hoffenheim on BT Sport Extra 1
Bundesliga Goals Show on BT Sport Extra 2

5.30pm Kick off
Bayern vs Frankfurt on BT Sport 1

JayDee

Nice goal for Leverkusen (Havertz again). Paderborn equalise at home to Hoffenheim, both good goals though a blunder by Hoffenheim.

SSR

Nice goal for Leverkusen (Havertz again). Paderborn equalise at home to Hoffenheim, both good goals though a blunder by Hoffenheim.
That Havertz looks a player skillful and so comfortable on the ball.

Cowan_rfc

Watching dortmund. They have absolutely strolled this in first gear with quite a few changes.

Hakimi has been excellent