What channel German football

IF Hamburg win promotion this year they’re going to have to spend big. The lack of quality in that team is there for all to see

Yeah, it finished 0-0 with Hamburg and I'm afraid they didn't have enough quality.

Stuttgart lost 3-2.

Augsburg won 3-0 at Schalke.

Mainz v Leipzig kicks off in about 5 minutes.

With 88 minutes gone Dusseldorf were beating Cologne 2-0 but it has finished 2-2. Two headers by Cologne, the first one a very good header but questions would have to asked about the keeper over the second.

My first bet up since the return, only 30 quid from a fiver but a wins a win. Over 2 goals , over 3 cards and over 10 corners.

10 on

shalke
Augsburg
Btts in the other two

2 quick goals for Hoffenheim. They lead Cologne 3-0. But their player Huebner then gets a second yellow.

I had £10 on Havertz to score twice. Saw him go down with a limp and managed to cash out before the manager took him off. Minuscule returns at £12 odd but nice to get one over the bookies.

Was waiting on Leverkusen going better than evens, were at 21/20 and I bricked it. Annoying.

Leverkusen looked terrible last two games. Anyone else think the referees are letting more slide and treating it like a friendly game? Some tackles that that get away with seem strange, maybe I’m feeling this as I had booking bet on though

what’s the game to watch at 2.30pm ?

The league title is over so there must be sone intrigue elsewhere.

Game on now on YouTube from 3 Liga. This league is tight as hell. Be bloody typical for Hansa to go up when no fans are allowed.

The live games are in the link. Werder are in serious danger of relegation.

There's also a Polish game at 7pm.

I've the Schalke 04 v Bremen game on now!

That's a red card - well it should be!

Looking forward to watching Cracovia live tomorrow for the first time ever. I had an epic FM17 save with with them

Back