What channel German football

German second division games on bet 365 if you’ve got a bet on, nearly done though but I’m 290 better off for it, cashed out;)

EYDoc6nWAAIAEky

Looking forward to this. Been watching the Belarusian league and it’s been shite but passed a Saturday afternoon.

For any bears on EE you can get BT Sport for a fiver. Can watch on your phone or computer.
Can you not only watch on your phone?

My wife gets BT sport for free as an addon as part of her contract. I pay £5 for the “big screen subscription” which means it can be watched on any PS4, Xbox or Samsung TV. Got it on PS4 in the livingroom and Samsung TV in the bedroom.

There’s a way to wirelessly share your PS4 screen to an Amazon Fire Tv stick and watch in any room without having to move the PS4 about.

Football is nothing without fans - not a cliche as this is like watching training.

Reactions: SSR
Can you not only watch on your phone?

My wife gets BT sport for free as an addon as part of her contract. I pay £5 for the “big screen subscription” which means it can be watched on any PS4, Xbox or Samsung TV. Got it on PS4 in the livingroom and Samsung TV in the bedroom.

There’s a way to wirelessly share your PS4 screen to an Amazon Fire Tv stick and watch in any room without having to move the PS4 about.

I can watch it on my iPad but never can get it to work on PC

I actually thought the piped in crowd noise worked well in the K-League game the BBC showed last week.

Definitely a lot of ring rust about which is to be expected.

Back