What channel German football

In a world that has seemingly changed beyond all recognition, it's cathartic and reassuring to see Hamburg continue their long-held tradition of crushing the hopes and dreams of their fans in the final minutes with utterly dreadful defending.

Now that's out of the way: What the %^*& were they playing at?

Kind of getting used to the no crowds at games.
Quite enjoyed Hamburg game apart from goal at the end.. :oops:

2-2! Cracking goal from the Mainz point of view as Kunde steamed straight through the Cologne defence and stuck the ball in.

Reactions: VGM
I’ll say it again but it’s really not the same without fans in the stadium. It just has the vibes of a pre season friendly for me

I’ll say it again but it’s really not the same without fans in the stadium. It just has the vibes of a pre season friendly for me

It doesn’t bother me a great deal. Whenever I watch many English matches on tv I find the crowds awful and switch off really. This is far, far better than nothing - the matches so far have been pretty lively, some can be bloody awful!

As much as it's shite and different I get that, but I'm enjoying it, another step back towards normality. Just need Union Berlin to nick a draw.

Good time to bring through some youth players, no pressure on them. Would imagine it’ll happen all over Europe when footballs back.

Not too sure on that mind for this match, no pressure from fans but they will be very keen to make sure they finish in the top 4 Leverkusen.

Havertz is going to be an absolute superstar. There is talk of him going to Bayern for 100million euros in the summer.

Put him up with Lewandowski and the Bundesliga will be even more of a one horse race.

German teams don’t know how to defend anymore. If we had pressed them at Ibrox I think we would have got some joy. Stood off them in the first half and let them dictate

Back