What channel German football

Comprehensive scudding dished out by Leverkusen. And that concludes das football for the weekend. On reflection, glad I saved some £ not getting to Germany.

Heads up for any HSV for this Sunday:

Hamburg v Arminia Bielefeld
12:30 BT Sport 2

Also for Thursday 28th:

VFB Stuttgart v Hamburg
19:30 BT Sport 1

Today's games
2.30pm kick offs
Wolfsburg vs Dortmund on BT Sport 1
Monchengladbach vs Leverkusen on BT Sport 2
Freiburg vs Weirder Bremen on BT Sport 3
Paderborn vs Hoffenheim on BT Sport Extra 1
Bundesliga Goals Show on BT Sport Extra 2

5.30pm Kick off
Bayern vs Frankfurt on BT Sport 1

Nice goal for Leverkusen (Havertz again). Paderborn equalise at home to Hoffenheim, both good goals though a blunder by Hoffenheim.

Nice goal for Leverkusen (Havertz again). Paderborn equalise at home to Hoffenheim, both good goals though a blunder by Hoffenheim.
That Havertz looks a player skillful and so comfortable on the ball.

Watching dortmund. They have absolutely strolled this in first gear with quite a few changes.

Hakimi has been excellent

Quite often in matchday threads when l say that is has the opposite effect.

Red card from var there for standing on the leg, looked accidental to me

Yeah I didn't think it looked too bad either.

From what the commentators said though the player has a rep for leaving a foot in.

Watched the Dortmund game, not a vintage performance but comfortable enough and Wolfsburg were never threatening.

Four goals in two games from their full backs (Hakimi and Guerreiro). Haaland not getting much service today and Sancho made a big difference when he came on.

The Der Klassiker on Tuesday should be interesting even more so if Bayern drop points at Eintracht Frankfurt tonight.

Bayern really enjoying the atmosphere of a training game by making it look as if they’re playing their own u15 team.

Hinteregger looks like a colossal defender, is a massive threat at set pieces yet somehow manages to make his defence look shaky as old arseholes.

Nobody mention Katic...

I have watched Leverkusen in their last 3 games now.

My hot take is that they are good.
Easily the best team left in the Europa League imo.

Will be a nightmare if we have to go over and play the second leg especially if they are match for and we haven’t kicked a ball in months

About to start:

Schalke 04 v FC Augsburg Bundesliga, 12:30 BT Sport 1

Hamburg v Arminia Bielefeld Bundesliga 2, 12:30 BT Sport 2.

Back