What channel German football

heads up for the hamburg fans. home game via wehen wiesbaden kicks off at 12:30 your time. should be a much needed win for them. Stuttgart play away to dresden.

It’s Stuttgart live on BT sport. And seemingly Dresden are playing their first game back so you’d have to strongly fancy Stuttgart here which isn’t good for Hamburg.

Amazing comeback from 1860 Munich.

3Liga is tight as hell - it’s going to be a hell of an end to the season.

went and checked after I seen your post and your right lol any of the top 11 could win the league !!

actually liking these cutouts dosent look as bad ....is it a money making opportunity for us if we dont have crowds

The K Block behind the goal is superb, has a bar which leads right out in to the centre of it. German Football Culture at its best.

Looks great and Dresden have a fantastic fan base, amazing following everywhere they go. Would like to take in a Dresden game some day.

Dresden, Rostock and 1860 top 3 for me over there. So much more than Bundesliga for watching Football.
I loved watching darmstadt in the regionaliga and 3 liga. Just felt it was a better experience than when they moved up to the bigger leagues. But cant complain too much seeing where they are now.

Would love to see Waldhof sneak promotion into Bundesliga 2. Unfortunately Karlsruhe are struggling and looking at probable relegation. I really liked Karlsruhe when I went and they're investing in a complete rebuild of their stadium. Only good thing if Karlsruhe do go down and Mannheim don't get promoted is the 3 big derby games there would be in 3.Liga next season between Waldhof Mannheim, Karlsruhe and Kaiserslautern.

I loved watching darmstadt in the regionaliga and 3 liga. Just felt it was a better experience than when they moved up to the bigger leagues. But cant complain too much seeing where they are now.

I went there in 2014 when they were in Bundesliga2, proper Germany it felt to me - had a good drink before and after. I know exactly what you mean that, not as commercial.

Would love to see Waldhof sneak promotion into Bundesliga 2. Unfortunately Karlsruhe are struggling and looking at probable relegation. I really liked Karlsruhe when I went and they're investing in a complete rebuild of their stadium. Only good thing if Karlsruhe do go down and Mannheim don't get promoted is the 3 big derby games there would be in 3.Liga next season between Waldhof Mannheim, Karlsruhe and Kaiserslautern.

Think I have said to you before as you are often in that neck of the woods but a run down to Freiburg is worth while - especially before the Stadium goes, superb location and a nice little Town.

Think I have said to you before as you are often in that neck of the woods but a run down to Freiburg is worth while - especially before the Stadium goes, superb location and a nice little Town.

I had tried for Freiburg v Leipzig tickets on my last hockey weekender but it was sold out. Thats how I ended up at Karlsruhe v Hannover and the absolutely mental final few minutes, including injury time.

It's very hit and miss with them, best performances last few seasons have been Atletico and PSG at home in Champs League (fell apart away in both) and the Bayern win at home last season - hell of a match.

Dortmund were superb to watch , then reus got injured and sancho seems to have switched off after all of the epl move talk. Shame really as he was on fire

Just needing a Dortmund win for my coupon. £93 return.

Stuttgart, Hamburg, Heidenhein, Gladbach and Chemnitzer already won.

I went there in 2014 when they were in Bundesliga2, proper Germany it felt to me - had a good drink before and after. I know exactly what you mean that, not as commercial.
Bit of a smile there as if you go for a drink in darmstadt you will more likely bump into an italian, spaniard, frenchman or brit than a german lol. Very cosmopolitan town.

Bit of a smile there as if you go for a drink in darmstadt you will more likely bump into an italian, spaniard, frenchman or brit than a german lol. Very cosmopolitan town.

Ha, you will know better than me to be fair! I tend to go in the downmarket bars when I go these places - the smoke filled Kneipes are what I aim for. Think it was Die Theke I went in and a few nearby - got in to a conversation with a bloke who reckoned he was ex French Foreign Legion in one. Thought Wiesbaden might be more cosmopolitan or maybe just more American?

Ha, you will know better than me to be fair! I tend to go in the downmarket bars when I go these places - the smoke filled Kneipes are what I aim for. Think it was Die Theke I went in and a few nearby - got in to a conversation with a bloke who reckoned he was ex French Foreign Legion in one. Thought Wiesbaden might be more cosmopolitan or maybe just more American?
2 big eurospean space agencies in darmstadt , so quite a mix of nationalities in the town. Die theke is a good pub but the ratskellar beer is awesome imo

actually liking these cutouts dosent look as bad ....is it a money making opportunity for us if we dont have crowds

Harold Shipman made an appearance at an Aussie rugby game :D

EZVNQG6XkAATmc0

2 big eurospean space agencies in darmstadt , so quite a mix of nationalities in the town. Die theke is a good pub but the ratskellar beer is awesome imo

Was a Saturday when I went and obviously a match day so I was always more likely to come across Germans and their fans in the local and more traditional pubs.

Heidenheim v Hamburg second to last match looking a massive one. Next two Hamburg matches confirmed as live by BT Sport, expecting all 5 remaining ones on there to be live as well really.

Back