What channel German football

Werder Bremen v Frankfurt on Wednesday is a huge game at the bottom of the table. Frankfurt v Mainz is another big relegation game on Saturday and is a local derby.

That is how VAR should be used, the red ran straight to the screen after awarding the pen, then straight back to the pitch. Took seconds.

Game youtube now from 3.liga, English commentary - decent channel and stream.

Hansa v Mannheim, big game given the tables.

Just read that Reyna who plays with Dortmund, Argentina are trying to poach him. He is eligible to play for Argentina, Portugal, England and the United States.

I am now enjoying the games after the first weekend was pretty crap but you can see the fitness and sharpness coming back and it’s watchable

Really enjoying the Bundesliga being back. Really enjoying the strength of Bayern and the young players at Dortmund.

A really vibrant league especially when you include the supporter culture. Just need Serie A back now!

I used to dip in and out of watching the Bundesliga most weekends but I just can’t take to it in these empty & soul-less stadiums

Big relegation game at half 7, Werder Bremen v Eintracht Frankfurt.

Then a Porto game on Freesports/Premier, incidentally.

Took VAR nearly 3 minutes to give the offside.

Still, not many spectators were kept waiting!

Tonight's game at 7:30 is Freiburg v Borussia Monchengladbach. Gladbach are looking to hang on to a Champions League place while Freiburg could get into the Europa League qualifiers.

What do you all think of the standard of Bundesliga from watching a fair bit of it?

Thought last night summed it up well really, not bad to watch - plenty of chances but woeful finishing and poor defending. Have said before I find it more entertaining to watch than many Premier League matches but think the Premier League is miles ahead standard wise. Have thought this for about 8 years now.

What do you all think of the standard of Bundesliga from watching a fair bit of it?

Thought last night summed it up well really, not bad to watch - plenty of chances but woeful finishing and poor defending. Have said before I find it more entertaining to watch than many Premier League matches but think the Premier League is miles ahead standard wise. Have thought this for about 8 years now.
I generally don’t watch PL, find it quite boring. Mainly watch Serie A bit I reckon il watch Bundesliga post lock down. The standard is decent, even the poor teams can zip the ball about and I think Leverkusen and Bayern could be looking at champions of the two European competitions if they are played out. Some games can be a tad strange though.

You definitely don’t get as many chances in the Premier League as the Bundesliga which makes many matches more attractive to watch in the latter really. Last night the space in the first half would probably have seen 3 goals at least in the Premier League. Not that taken by Bayer really but make them in the top 4. You can get some awful matches in the Bundesliga as well mind where next to nothing happens.

Last edited:
I find German football to be very enjoyable. I think the standard is good and there's a degree of parity across many teams. No league in the world is free from a couple of dominant teams and a couple of strugglers, but in between I think German football is highly competitive. They have the balance right between tactics, technique and offensive/defensive play. They have the balance generally right between being modern, having one eye on technology and selling their game to the wider market whilst also keeping fans at the heart of the game.

LOK Leipzig were made Champions of their Regionaliga yesterday and now have a play off to reach 3 Liga with whoever is made Champions of the West Regionaliga. LOK were made Champions following a vote, they were in second place but got it on the PPG decision.

Back