What channel German football

Top shithousery from the goats, derby rivals relegated on back of that thumping. Bad news for Hamburg though, if they do reach play off they'll get pumped of Bremen

Reactions: VGM
To think a few months ago I was convincing myself of "at least 2.Bundesliga tickets will be cheaper" :D, in with at least fighting chance of survival now

I was thinking the same, and having the exact same convo with my mate over there :D

Will just need to pay the 13 euro Bundesliga 1 prices ;)

Great win for Gladbach 2-1 v Hertha. Beat Leverkusen to the 4th Champions League spot :cool:
Great to see Raphael on for the last minutes - nearly scored...Gladbach Legend.
VFL

Great win for Gladbach 2-1 v Hertha. Beat Leverkusen to the 4th Champions League spot :cool:
Great to see Raphael on for the last minutes - nearly scored...Gladbach Legend.
VFL

As said above hopefully Leverkusen lose a few of their players to CL teams now ;)

Even money to win Heidenheim, came in from earlier in the week when they were around 11/8. Not sure if Bielefeld have maybe let a few finish their season early or not.

Hamburg game on anywhere?

2-0 Bielefeld, great goal. Peach of a strip they've got on as well.

Bielefield doing HSV a favour here so far!

Only Hamburg could go 1-0 down to a mid-table team with %^*& all to play for :))

Anyone else watching the playoff this evening or are most posters watching Citeh v Liverpool now HSV are oot?

BT Sport 1 at 7.30 for those who still have an interest in Bundesliga 1 ;)

Anyone else watching the playoff this evening or are most posters watching Citeh v Liverpool now HSV are oot?

BT Sport 1 at 7.30 for those who still have an interest in Bundesliga 1 ;)
Real fitba (Serie A) on the laptop and German football on the tele. Could be a good night.

Back