What classic Rangers songs would you like to see being sung at Ibrox again?

"Who's that team they call the Rangers . . . who's that team they all adore . . . they're the boys in royal blue, aye they're Scotland's gallant few, and they're out to show they world what they can do

My personal are:

BB
Warburton is Magic
No surrender Ian Black
We all dream of a team of Davie Weirs
Were on our way to the Buku

I sang every one of those.

Totally agree Grigo. Its songs like that which in my opinion embeds themselves emotionally deep down in our psyche further cementing our love for our beloved club.

Absolutely with you IITN.

Thee was another oldie I loved. Think it may have been NI based. Not sure of the name. May sound silly here, but it’s main line was ‘If they only had the Rangers over here’. It may even be called that ?

A quite emotional song which is even more fitting now due to our recent troubles.

Great video Stanley.

Reminds me of a wee story after seeing those bears going to Barca.
There was a guy on our flight from Coatbridge called Willie, who was nicknamed World Cup Willie on the trip of course.
Anyway, we left Monday & flew home on Friday & the mad bassa made the whole trip in a Rangers strip.
Nothing else with him. Not one other stitch of clothing. Passport & money tucked down inside his red & white Rangers socks :D

People on here are always searching for an anthem that would rival the Liverpool one and this is it IMO. Would sound powerful as %^*& with thousands belting it out.

Really wish there was someone employed at the club who would at least pretend to be interested in this kind of thing.

Agree TSB.

Some brilliant, lesser known songs on here which would all be great to hear at games. Really demonstrates the depth of songbook upon which we can call.

Back