What designs of keep jerseys did The Goalie wear in his time at Ibrox?

There was, forgot about that one. Did Goram definitely wear it? I remember Colin Scott wearing it for the reserves and Ally Maxwell wearing it for the first team but wasn't sure about Goram.
He’ll have worn it v Patrick as the other two kits would have clashed.

s-l300.jpg
Pre Internet this shirt was like an urban legend, to me anyway.

Sure on one of our season highlight videos, it's only seen on camera for a split second.

Admiral, adidas and nike.

The kit in my avatar was my favourite, as far as I am aware there were only the player ones made. Goram also wore an orange and grey version of that top - no other club or country had that colour combination on that design.

He didn't wear the sunset one or the purple adidas with the black stripes released second adidas season I think, but randomly wore a black with black stripes version of the purple one during the 9-in-a-row season.

Wore an adidas one with no RFC but had McEwans Lager away to Hibs and at home to Aberdeen (3-1 game where Aitken had them 1-0 up at half-time and we were immense second half).

From my memory he wore:

3 x Admiral one with black shoulder pads in grey, red and yellow.

2 x Adidas 92 with the shoulder stripes in red/silver stripes and yellow/red stripes. (Edit - there was also a silver and black version of this so 3 colour schemes of this style).

3 x Adidas 94 Predator kit (my avator) in yellow/red, purple/grey and orange/grey.

2 x Adidas 95 tiger style (3 stripes across the body) in orange/yellow and light blue/grey.

1 x Adidas 96 plain white with the red and blue shoulder stripes.

2 x Nike first season in plain grey and plain yellow.

Plus the two random ones I said earlier and an even more random umbro (Ajax style) yellow kit v Auxerre in Champions League.

That is just my memory but don't think I have missed any. Think that is 17 different tops worn in competitive matches.
Impressive memory

Pre Internet this shirt was like an urban legend, to me anyway.

Sure on one of our season highlight videos, it's only seen on camera for a split second.

Bizarrely worn against a team who play in yellow and red.

The yellow and red adidas top is my overriding memory of tops the goalie wore, I also loved the white kit.

Greaves in Clydebank had it once or twice but my mum refused to pay their prices. Plus she hated the fat old boy that ran it.
Think it was InterSport in EK I got mine while looking for darts accessories.

The grey admiral & grey Adidas GK jerseys I'm not sure I ever saw on sale.

Reactions: DJT
Some great designs during his era. We should be more adventurous with our goalie kits.

The Ibrox design is a thing of absolute beauty.

Back