What else are they lying about: the red card

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
Definite red...I just saw two angles that confirm the goalie was in fact lucky to get away with a red!

It got me thinking: this smokescreen the media have created whereby EVERY game we play in is 'ruined by controversy'; I wonder how much if it they KNOW is nonsense. How many lies are in there among the very few actual bad decision. I used to reckon perhaps they were just shifting newspapers by creating a false crisis but now it seems likely they know fine that the barrage of bad publicity we face is 99% manufactured.

"EVERY game we play in is ruined by controversy"

It's becoming really tiresome and pathetic. You have to wonder what goes through Steven Gerrard's mind when confronted by this shit every time we win a game.

We really should have explored the option of lower tier English football when we were being kicked from pillar to post in summer 2012. The venom aimed towards our club is just getting even more ridiculous.

To an outsider it must seem insane...EVERY game a particular team plays, even a routine one, is built up, scrutinised, and poured over. Dominating the back pages and airwaves. And yet that team has been hopeless for years and wins nothing.

I dont think theres any doubt the press guys laugh about what they do to Rangers and ofcourse any of the refs that do their job honestly and give us 1 or 2 decisions. Everyone knows the score its fine to be biased its ok to hate.

Listening to that guy on premier sports was just weird, really shite player fae Motherwell or something dont even think hes a tim but whole game he was going mental all that was missing was swearing. I guess it was on an Irish channel and he was making it clear to BBC or anyone else he knows the score and what they are looking for from pundits.

Sky say the fanzone thingy started in EPL. No it didnt it started in scottish football the day Davy Provan was given a co-commentators job. He brought the crazy half -cut fan in the commentators box spewing hatred if Rangers are winning into football coverage.

Definite red...I just saw two angles that confirm the goalie was in fact lucky to get away with a red!

It got me thinking: this smokescreen the media have created whereby EVERY game we play in is 'ruined by controversy'; I wonder how much if it they KNOW is nonsense. How many lies are in there among the very few actual bad decision. I used to reckon perhaps they were just shifting newspapers by creating a false crisis but now it seems likely they know fine that the barrage of bad publicity we face is 99% manufactured.
Just saw it also definite red card, keeper gave kamara a real elbow dunt to the head

Rangers 5 - 0 Killie. It's all about how they should have got a pen and it wasn't a red. Oh and Rangers songs.
Aberdeen 2 - Rangers 4. It's all about Morelos being an animal and McGregor should have got a red.
Rangers 4 - 0. St. Mirren. It's all about Rangers getting penalties.
Cowdenbeath 1 - Rangers 3. Rangers lucky and Cowdenbeath should have got two penalties.
Livingston 0 - Rangers 3. It's all about scum Rangers fans celebrating.
Rangers 1 - Celtic 0. Stunned silence until they take Celtic's lead and blame Morelos. They then start a concerted campaign to make every result we get toxic.

That's all our last wins. Every single one has become controversial in the Scottish media. Every single one. The dropped points in that period? Nah, they were fine.

It's beyond pathetic and the Scottish media are so clearly taking on Celtic's key messages and running with them that they should be ashamed.

The most hateful league in Scottish football. And this is all when their darlings are winning every cup they can. Imagine, just imagine if we won something.

Last edited:
Rangers 5 - 0 Killie. It's all about how they should have got a pen and it wasn't a red. Oh and Rangers songs.
Aberdeen 2 - Rangers 4. It's all about Morelos being an animal and McGregor should have got a red.
Cowdenbeath 1 - Rangers 3. Rangers lucky and Cowdenbeath should have got two penalties.
Rangers 1 - Celtic 0. Stunned silence until they take Celtic's lead and blame Morelos. They then start a concerted campaign to make every result we get toxic.

That's all our last wins. Every single one has become controversial in the Scottish media. Every single on. The dropped points in that period? Nah, they were fine.

It's beyond pathetic and the Scottish media are so clearly taking on Celtic's key messages and running with them that they should be ashamed.

The most hateful league in Scottish football. And this is all when their darlings are winning every cup they can. Imagine, just imagine if we won something.

This is the type of evidence we should be gathering.

Rangers is big news - we sell their 'newspapers' and keep them in jobs by talking about us.

Rangers the club they despise indirectly pays their mortgage and feeds them and their family.

Rangers is big news - we sell their 'newspapers' and keep them in jobs by talking about us.

Rangers the club they despise indirectly pays their mortgage and feeds them and their family.
Just make sure we as rangers fans don't buy these poet rags

That's all our last wins. Every single one has become controversial in the Scottish media. Every single on. The dropped points in that period? Nah, they were fine.

Excellent post & spot on.

Just remember the penalty against us vs Cowdenbeath. Has there ever been a situation where the media went mental about a decision given against us? I can't think of any.

That’s all spot on. To put it in even sharper focus, we have played two games at home where we have scored nine and the opposition literally didn’t manage a shot at goal between them and yet those games are controversial.

To an outsider it must seem insane...EVERY game a particular team plays, even a routine one, is built up, scrutinised, and poured over. Dominating the back pages and airwaves. And yet that team has been hopeless for years and wins nothing.
Don't forget it is also a new team that no one has ever heard of.

The red was merited.

It looks innocuous at first, but the keeper knows what he’s doing and he gets caught.

The narrative is set though: Rangers get the decisions once again.

This in turn helps repel claims of bias towards us.

It’s a ruse they’ve been using for years and it’s only getting worse.

The behaviour of parasites. Many examples to be found in this cesspit that I used to love.

I didn’t see it clearly in the stadium at the time but it’s clearly a red card offence from the replays.

The BBC (I know) claiming that their keeper’s elbow “nudged” Kamara’s head is frankly laughable.

Is that where we are at now? Unless you disfigure the guy’s face you are allowed to just fire elbows and studs at heads?

Great post

Interesting to see the compliance officers reaction to the appeal, my bet is that she will overturn the red card, and accordingly consolidate the views of the mhedia.

Great post there

Back