What else do you fear missing out on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L&D RSC

With the news of the restriction of crowds over 500 being allowed from next week, apart from the football, what else do you think you will personally be missing out on over the coming weeks or months?

For me, I have tickets for the premier league darts at the Hydro in May, which will likely be cancelled now.

A bit further afield, if the Orange parades are cancelled due to crowds then I have 3 nights over in Belfast in July that is in doubt.

Still hopeful for my holidays, but what things that you were looking forward to, do you think you may miss out on now?

Got flights n train tickets booked for travel to London and Birmingham later in the year.
Peak times airport check-in or some trains / stations can easily exceed 500.

Got flights n train tickets booked for travel to London and Birmingham later in the year.
Peak times airport check-in or some trains / stations can easily exceed 500.

I think you will be ok with those tbh.

They don't fall under the category wee krankie mentioned yesterday, where it's about emergency services being at events rather than being available for greater needs. Surely train stations etc will have a set emergency service presence regardless?

I think you will be ok with those tbh.

They don't fall under the category wee krankie mentioned yesterday, where it's about emergency services being at events rather than being available for greater needs. Surely train stations etc will have a set emergency service presence regardless?

That could change by next week mate and I think it will.

The next few months are gonna have minimal social occasions. Just need to get through it. The Xmas work night out thread is gonna be epic this year.

Heading down to London today for a gig and a show,so hopefully in before the lock.!!!
Although I think my rugby magic weekend in Newcastle in May,will get the plug pulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back