What ever happened to Ian Black

Even though it was him still think the tackle and I use that loosely on him against think it was east Stirling that was chest height n guy never even got booked for was a shocker though the descisions we get on a regular basis giving that a run for its money .

One of very, very few players we've signed that I just not bring myself to like (mainly because of the 'tackle' on Jelavic). A ned.

Black was many things but I’ll tell you what I used to speak with his sister and he had nothing but good things to say about us and how much he loved playing for us yes he may not have been good enough etc etc and that tackle but I’ll not be slating him, good on him if he’s out making a living for himself.

Who actually cares? Are we just going to drag up more old players to take the piss??

If he is a painter and decorator then good for him, not every player makes enough from the game to spend the next 50 years playing Golf and talking shite on Sky.
This. He lived our dream playing for Rangers and has a Scottish Cup Winner’s medal at home. Yet some on here wish to take the piss out of him. To the contrary - boy done well.

Could've been better and his attitude was stinking, but he done well for us at that level.

He was part of the journey and deserves credit for that.

Back