What game is Morelos banned for?

Why are people struggling so hard with 2 yellow cards ?

I think it is because if a suspension is for an accumulation of 6 yellows the suspension doesn't take place until 14 days after the final of those cautions. Two yellows is definitely the next match though.

The OP has a point as the match is less than a week away.

Only the suspensions for multiple bookings over a season have a timeframe before kicking in.

I think it is because if a suspension is for an accumulation of 6 yellows the suspension doesn't take place until 14 days after the final of those cautions. Two yellows is definitely the next match though.
That's hardly a new rule though. Have to say I am surprised a fair few are not aware that a red means miss next game

Missing hibs better than that mob, so he'll come back fresh and fired up.
While I would certainly have played him against Hibs had he been available, he does look like someone who will benefit from a bit of a rest. His first touch is normally excellent but just hasn't quite been as good going back to the Aberdeen game and since.

I thought the league and league cup disciplinary were the same?

Only for straight reds which are for violent conduct and they are governed by the same body in the league.

I was surprised the red card meant he misses Hibs as it was two yellows. Has it always been the case a 2nd yellow meant you miss the next league game?

I know accumulations of yellows with a suspension mean that the ban doesn't land on the next game but I would have said, maybe incorrectly, that it hasn't always been the case that a red after being on a yellow (unless it was violent conduct) was an immediate suspension for the next game.

Only for straight reds which are for violent conduct and they are governed by the same body in the league.

I was surprised the red card meant he misses Hibs as it was two yellows. Has it always been the case a 2nd yellow meant you miss the next league game?

I know accumulations of yellows with a suspension mean that the ban doesn't land on the next game but I would have said, maybe incorrectly, that it hasn't always been the case that a red after being on a yellow (unless it was violent conduct) was an immediate suspension for the next game.

Yes you miss the next game in the that competition

Yes of course that's always been the case.

Yes of course that's always been the case.

Yes you miss the next game in the that competition

That's probably what it's been.

I've seen someone get two yellows in a league game when a cup game was the next fixture and they play in that then miss the following league game.

But, it would be the case that if they were red carded for violent conduct they would miss the cup game in that instance?

I've seen someone get two yellows in a league game when a cup game was the next fixture and they play in that then miss the following league game.

But, it would be the case that if they were red carded for violent conduct they would miss the cup game in that instance?
Yes that's correct.

Apart from European games of course, as they're under UEFA jurisdiction and completely separate.

Yes mate if a cup match is the next match a club plays

As @london_bluenose says not an European game as that is under UEFA

Back