What goes on in Dubai, stays in Dubai?

Weegie

Taken from one of their many moon howler bloggers (eTims)

If even half of these rumours are true then you would expect that some sort of investigation would be ongoing.

I'll not post any links as I have been fully cleansed and sanitised and wouldn't want to put any of you at risk.

When I say crumbled, what I mean is disintegrated completely.

Whatever it was that propelled Celtic to a period of domestic domination previously unheard of and almost certainly never to be repeated has long gone. Maybe it was complacency, maybe the bright young club/company across the city really have improved to a level where they can now be considered a serious long term rival.

Or maybe we brought it all on ourselves, maybe we did make the wrong choice not only in management, but in the style of management.

The Dubai trip didn’t go down to well with the support, not least because it came on the back of a defeat at Ibrox, and not least becuase it happened during a time when most of us are confined to barracks on a reduced income, forbidden from seeing loved ones , sometimes, sadly even as they experience their last days on earth.

The complete disregard, however, for what the support thought is unacceptable, and with stories of misbehaviour and abuse of protocols beginning to reach us, what is surprising, and quite telling, is that none of us were surprised, such is the lack of professionalism at the club these days.

It’s not that important that one player was carried to bed, if you believe this tittle tattle, too drunk to do anything , or that a senior player and a member of the management team were also incapable of even making training.

It’s not important or relevant if its true that three players went to a nightclub and two of them came back with covid.

It’s not important that there are rumours of young players being bullied by more established hands, although frankly having seen the established hands perform on the pitch that has to be doubted, as most of us would agree we have had harder slaps off our mothers.

What is relevant is that all of these stories are believable, and because of the way this season has gone, because of the hands off approach adopted by the management , they cannot be dismissed out of hand.

Which means in itself, regardless of any veracity in the stories, that its time for change.

Not at the end of the season, not after we identify whoever’s turn it is next to swallow up bookmakers money.

Now.

Today, in fact.

If it means putting someone in temporary charge, then that should be the case. It’s not like he could do any worse anyway.

And at least the players would know that the problems are being dealt with.

At least then the support could breathe a sigh of relief that this nightmare is coming to an end.

for most of us, Celtic are the one constant in our lives. There from cradle to grave, and when it is abused we want to see it defended.

Right now, Celtic are a shambles, and every day the removal of the current management is delayed, is making it harder to get things back on track.

What is also curious is that the media haven’t pounced on these tales, for its highly unlikely they haven’t heard them. Perhaps they really do act on the whims and wishes of our illustrious fiddle playing CEO.

Maybe they don’t have any proof, though the truth has never been a major factor in of most of their other revelations.

Or maybe they quite like a weakened Celtic, because a genuine rivalry with the new club is a money spinner.
I’ve even thought of a name for that.

The Old Firm.

If true and that's a big If coming from any yahoo blog then they should automatically be stripped of the 2nd CL place and face a minimum 10 point deduction.

This is beyond football they (are/were) putting peoples lives at risk. I'm sure scabby Auldheid, Forrest, SFM and others will be all over this since they have been crying about integrity for years now.

What is also curious is that the media haven’t pounced on these tales, for its highly unlikely they haven’t heard them. Perhaps they really do act on the whims and wishes of our illustrious fiddle playing CEO.

Maybe they don’t have any proof, though the truth has never been a major factor in of most of their other revelations.

So now it is some sort of conspiracy that the media are NOT printing photos that are to the detriment of Celtic.

%^*& me, the inside of your average Bheggar’s head is a truly confusing place :oops:

A poster on KDS with 30k posts said there were pictures from Dubai about to come out that didn't look good at all
1611468281017.jpg

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that their implosion on such a massive scale was even remotely possible, but there it is in black and white.
You can almost see the tears dripping onto his laptop.

Magical.
I half jokingly said that I wanted a procession to the title rather than a last day nail biter, I did not imagine this joyful parade as that pile of shite from the piggery fall apart. Every day brings more pain and suffering for them and yet more happiness for the Bears. Hands down the funniest season I can remember, I've had a B-) on my face since about October.

No timmy The Glasgow Rangers are the only constant in your lives and as for the old chestnut about the press keeping quiet because they want to keep them in turmoil fuk me how often has that one been trotted out.

I love laughing at them, but jeezo, do they actually believe all this nonsense. It would be hilarious but cant picture a player getting so wrecked he had to be carried to bed.
These nutters minds seem to go straight to the most mental conclusions.

When you have a snus packing imbeas your manager, you get a team in his image.

when you have a smart young winner of a manager, you also get a team in their image.
There is no coincidence here.

For what it’s worth Gerrard leaves the senior players to run the dressingroom day to day. Everyone knows what is expected of them.

They really are just a bunch of desperate bastards scrambling around and kidding themselves that we’re shite so they couldn’t be beaten! That’s the levels of entitlement! The reality is we took over you, we’re better in every department, from board to player and we show nothing short of pure professionalism! You on the other had are shit, remain shit and will be for a while, as you’re also skint!

Taken from one of their many moon howler bloggers (eTims)

If even half of these rumours are true then you would expect that some sort of investigation would be ongoing.

I'll not post any links as I have been fully cleansed and sanitised and wouldn't want to put any of you at risk.

When I say crumbled, what I mean is disintegrated completely.

Whatever it was that propelled Celtic to a period of domestic domination previously unheard of and almost certainly never to be repeated has long gone. Maybe it was complacency, maybe the bright young club/company across the city really have improved to a level where they can now be considered a serious long term rival.

Or maybe we brought it all on ourselves, maybe we did make the wrong choice not only in management, but in the style of management.

The Dubai trip didn’t go down to well with the support, not least because it came on the back of a defeat at Ibrox, and not least becuase it happened during a time when most of us are confined to barracks on a reduced income, forbidden from seeing loved ones , sometimes, sadly even as they experience their last days on earth.

The complete disregard, however, for what the support thought is unacceptable, and with stories of misbehaviour and abuse of protocols beginning to reach us, what is surprising, and quite telling, is that none of us were surprised, such is the lack of professionalism at the club these days.

It’s not that important that one player was carried to bed, if you believe this tittle tattle, too drunk to do anything , or that a senior player and a member of the management team were also incapable of even making training.

It’s not important or relevant if its true that three players went to a nightclub and two of them came back with covid.

It’s not important that there are rumours of young players being bullied by more established hands, although frankly having seen the established hands perform on the pitch that has to be doubted, as most of us would agree we have had harder slaps off our mothers.

What is relevant is that all of these stories are believable, and because of the way this season has gone, because of the hands off approach adopted by the management , they cannot be dismissed out of hand.

Which means in itself, regardless of any veracity in the stories, that its time for change.

Not at the end of the season, not after we identify whoever’s turn it is next to swallow up bookmakers money.

Now.

Today, in fact.

If it means putting someone in temporary charge, then that should be the case. It’s not like he could do any worse anyway.

And at least the players would know that the problems are being dealt with.

At least then the support could breathe a sigh of relief that this nightmare is coming to an end.

for most of us, Celtic are the one constant in our lives. There from cradle to grave, and when it is abused we want to see it defended.

Right now, Celtic are a shambles, and every day the removal of the current management is delayed, is making it harder to get things back on track.

Or maybe they quite like a weakened Celtic, because a genuine rivalry with the new club is a money spinner.
I’ve even thought of a name for that.

The Old Firm.
It's only just begun , you self entitled 19th Century Terrorist Bastard !

"for most of us, Celtic are the one constant in our lives. There from cradle to grave, and when it is abused we want to see it defended."

But nothing when its his club doing the abusing?

So if the stories are true they put the whole of Scottish football at risk and imo put down the leagues to play every club and work their way back! May sound harsh but they could have put many clubs out of business by getting all leagues stopped by the govt? Only time will tell impact on lower leagues punished in their stead?

Back