What goes on in Dubai, stays in Dubai?

Surely if that was true, he wouldn't have played every game since they came back.
They clearly weren't planning on playing him until they ended up with 13 players out.

If Celtic have covered up a breach like that, then they should be subject to a pretty severe club sanction to go with whatever individual sanction Duffy gets. Part of me wants it to be true but part of me wants Duffy to keep playing for him because he's absolutely woeful.

Has the compliance officer started work,or stopped working!.its time we knew if she is dealing with this,or passed it over to next poet.no surrender w.a.t.p

It's almost cute that they consider themselves to be our rivals.

You're in the past timothy. Know your place. You can play fairly competitive games against livi and hibs these days. That's your level.
Given the choice I'd rather play Plague FC than big clubs like, say, Livingston or Kilmarnock.

At the end the amount of them that actually believe Lawell and Desmond sabotaged Celtic to get a strong Rangers is frightening.

They've lost millions and millions of pounds, their reputations and making "Ra history", all to get a few extra million off sky over 5 years. Makes total and utter sense. Deluded bunch

At the end the amount of them that actually believe Lawell and Desmond sabotaged Celtic to get a strong Rangers is frightening.

They've lost millions and millions of pounds, their reputations and making "Ra history", all to get a few extra million off sky over 5 years. Makes total and utter sense. Deluded bunch

Not only that, but they spent about £20m in the summer as well...

If the photos do exist, Clerr will hurriedly fine them, then when they do appear she will say “too late we have already punished the club in dealing with this matter”.

Not only that, but they spent about £20m in the summer as well...
This is what also makes a mockery of this complacency nonsense, the money they spent in the summer doesn’t suggest suggest this at all. It was shite recruitment coupled with our superb form, as simple as that!

Edit: I also think that mob couldn’t handle the pressure, a sustained challenge for the first time in years and they have imploded. Beautiful!!

Has the compliance officer started work,or stopped working!.its time we knew if she is dealing with this,or passed it over to next poet.no surrender w.a.t.p
Officially still working, but winding down.

Spends most of her time knitting a green & white scarf to wear, when she gets her Season Ticket back for next year.

Rumours of bullying of younger players by older hands, at the Chamber of Secrets.
Compare and contrast Gerrard saying in press, that our captain, has taken young Nathan Patterson under his wing and mentoring him. Love it. Set the standards Gers.

Back