What if he stays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible the board meeting was previously arranged as they knew King was leaving this afternoon, and everyone has just put 2 and 2 together and got 83?

No I think he is out. Statement being prepared, interim manager being spoken to then announcement made

However if he does stay, as mentioned in other thread it will be obvious there is no money to get rid of him. I think though the money will be found in any case

I can't see it. If he does I can't see it being for long. I.e. The next time we drop a point. Why delay the now inevitable?

He's finished, he knows it and now it seems the board know it also! Would be a shambolic decision to call a meeting and Perdo remains! If he does, we fall further behind after the weekend

I don't think there is any way he can stay. Position untenable.

Then no more Mr nice guy,he now knows what a loada 19th Century Terrorist arselickers the mhedia are here and the SFA/SPFL and all associates to them.Take the bull by the horns and make us into a nightmare to play against,that'll soon waken the haters up to what Rangers can be really like and hopefully they then might have second thought son their agendas.

If the outcome of the board meeting is that he stays then there is a reason why we can't get rid of him. Mostly likely money and that is a worry and indicates we've went all in on the wrong man.

He needs to go at all costs and he needs to go today.

McLeish and Novo until the end of the season to get 2nd place and a go at the SC.

If that wis any doubt why even give him another game or two. Even if we won 2 in a row n drew the third it's back to everyone wanting him to be sacked again. It's a lose lose for Pedro regardless of how well he does

Two massive games in the last 4 days, and he couldn't get the players going for it.

I backed Pedro right up until kick off last night, but that performance was even more alarming than Sunday's. If it's a case of the player's have chucked playing under him, then he still can't continue successfully.

If he stays then its only delaying the inevitable. We will struggle to make top half if he continues in the job.

If he stays, he has to fight like he has never fought before.

Call the mhedia out.
Call the refs out.
Take absolutely no garbage from anyone outside.

BUT - bring the team back together again with a clean slate and we start again.

I think he can do that...............

If he stays, he has to fight like he has never fought before.

Call the mhedia out.
Call the refs out.
Take absolutely no garbage from anyone outside.

BUT - bring the team back together again with a clean slate and we start again.

I think he can do that...............

You cannot keep cutting the man a new slate.
It is expensive to remove him, but probably more expensive not to.
A dilemma indeed.

But fair do's to your spunky positive outlook.

If he stays then it will be a farce - we will limp along with everyone knowing the eventual outcome.

Reactions: SDF
We need to start getting very heavy with every team we play, no shirking challenges, play through everyone instead of what has happened up until now,

oh aye, and Dorrans needs to actually start playing!!

You cannot keep cutting the man a new slate.
It is expensive to remove him, but probably more expensive not to.
A dilemma indeed.

But fair do's to your spunky positive outlook.

I actually meant a clean slate for Miller..........

The Board may not be in a position to cut ties right now so if he stays he practically needs divine intervention to turn things around (and judging by the last couple of minutes last night the gods are not on his side either).

However, I'l be roaring him and the team on at Murrayfield if he is staying and for as long as he is here.

I reckon I am about as patient as you get for giving managers adequate time, particularly under our unique circumstances but it is clear he is on borrowed time.

Last edited:
If he stays:

Split fanbase - saying that it seems the majority of fans want him to go
Split dressing room - that seems fairly obvious
Split board room - surely they all can't want him to stay?

We drop further behind in the title race, further behind in trying to finish 2nd.
We continue with a dreadful home record, with the fans letting their feelings be known at the end of every game. Something that the bheasts in the media will pick up on and report with glee.
We sit back and watch as the bheasts pick up trophy after trophy and get heralded as the greatest scottish side of all time (it'll happen, there's enough of the c**ts with influence in the media)
Bear on Bear fighting (not physical but verbal) continues and escalates as every one has their own idea of how the club should move forward.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Nothing has improved under Pedro, sticking with him isn't going to see anything change.

If he stays then it will be a farce - we will limp along with everyone knowing the eventual outcome.

Yep. Same time Saturday for the next installment of this nonsense.

It'll be like this EVERY game until he goes.

Last night was the straw that broke the camels back. A clusterf.uck of epic proportions.

If he stays for the game on Saturday and we drop further points to the teams above only for him to be sacked on Monday i'll be severely pissed off.

Do it now. There is no good can come of this.

we get behind him, 7 months is to early to be sacking a manager

We have to take into account the future and it's perfectly apparent Caixinha isn't the man to lead us to the summit.
7 months and no sign of improvement, signed some highly dubious players, spent large sums of money, doesn't seem to have a definite direction or ethos of how our team should be playing.

we get behind him, 7 months is to early to be sacking a manager
article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

I would get behind the manager but the pressure would be far too big for him. He would need to win every game. More dropped points it will get far worse for him. Saturday is going to be a very difficult game due to the fact we are not playing great and the whole negativity on the team and manager just now is an issue. A shit Hearts team are obviously going to raise their game against us. We have big players out for Saturday so I am not confident if Pedro is in the dugout or not but if he is a losses then the board would surely have no other option but to sack him on Monday morning. Keeping him in is just delaying the inevitable , He cant handle the job.

I genuinely have no idea.

We look a team capable of putting a couple of good displays together, then capitulating the very next game.

Much in the same vein as every other team in the Premiership apart from Celtic.

Even if the board have no one else lined up, persisting with a manager who’s clearly lost the respect of his players would border on negligence.

He played his last hand by saying the players were shit after the Motherwell game, it didn’t work, the players didn’t try. Too late now as the fans and players have heard it all before from him. He is a busted flush. If the board don’t can him before Saturday that demonstrates truly worrying management at board level.

The caravan is on the side of the road getting running repairs. The dogs are snapping at the caravan owners as we debate.
Unlikely to make it to Vegas.

What really frightened me last night was the last fifteen minutes.....we literally stopped playing football and handed control over to Kilmarnock.
The team ran around like headless chickens.
I didn't see that coming and I really don't know how we turn it round.
Pedro gets sacked and we're back where we were two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back