What is Craig Houston’s role at the club these days?

rangersno.1

Sandy has spent the majority of his life using our Club’s name to organise fights with moronic like minded arseholes throughout Europe and any link to him tarnishes Rangers name.
The guys done more for rangers than you’ll ever do regardless of what he does in his personal life, if you ever have the luck to meet the guy or be in his company he’s actually a decent guy I’ve been in his company many a time and it’s always been a pleasure.

The Royal Standard

Players
Prominent fans
Celeb fans
Owners
Managers
Directors

It's disgraceful.

Literally see Tarriers get an easier ride than Title winning ex players.
Yes mate it’s sad , I’d add support to your list . We’ve got a tremendous support and the away support in particular really gets behind the team . It’s not perfect with one or two issues to resolve but the way some refer to our own is disgusting . Some of the worst culprits can be found on these pages

Moodymann

Good to hear he’s working at the club in an official capacity. Deserves it after what he did for Rangers. A hero and a real beacon of light for the fans during dark days.

Roscoblue

The guys done more for rangers than you’ll ever do regardless of what he does in his personal life, if you ever have the luck to meet the guy or be in his company he’s actually a decent guy I’ve been in his company many a time and it’s always been a pleasure.
You have no idea what I do/have done for Rangers and if you honestly believe that how you conduct yourself in your private life isn’t relevant to your standing within the Rangers support or any decision on you by the Club then fine, I disagree. Specifically when you’re running about as a member/leader of ‘Rangers ICF’ to gang fight throughout the country and beyond, tarnishing the name of The Club.

For the record - and I’ll say no more on Sandy as it’s derailing the thread - I’ve spent plenty of time with him at Rangers games, socially, at Sons of Struth events and in his capacity with Drumsagard Boys Club and know him well enough to form an educated opinion on him. I don’t dislike the person, I dislike his choices, his conduct and don’t believe he’s fit to represent Rangers.

hms

Sandy has spent the majority of his life using our Club’s name to organise fights with moronic like minded arseholes throughout Europe and any link to him tarnishes Rangers name.
You’d be really upset if you knew who helped fund the SOS fliers banners and other events then.

KYBear_74

He made a very emotional post on Facebook SOS page last week when Dave King announced he was stepping down.
I don’t think the ordinary fan realises just what this guy went through and what he did trying to save our club.
I class him as a Ranger. One of our finest.
Can you post it here for those of us that boycott Facebook? Thanks if you can!

Oduwa

Official Ticketer
Surprisingly down to earth and very funny.

Surreychap

Nothing but absolute respect for Craig Houston.
A hero who stepped up to the Rangers plate and by fk did he deliver.