What is the worst story / lie you have heard or read about our fans in the last 5 years?

Can't remember if this has been asked... I actually thought I had drunkenly started this post before.

Following on from the gerbil killing thread, I was thinking back to some stories over the years since we came back up to Premiership.

Recently, it's been bad fireworks and spreading Covid (because no other fans have used fireworks, and no other gatherings could possibly spread Covid).

We knocked over a kids sandcastle.

A march with Rangers songs walking past an old folks home ruined an old man's birthday.
Anyone Everyone campaign...... and Humza having an Ibrox bovril

When Morelos booted Ryan Christie's baws off in the tunnel in Parkhead. We then smuggled him out the country to Colombia to avoid the coppers.
Ah yes that fable enhanced further when we were told christie was taken to hospital in an ambulance and one of his baws was packed in ice, going back further, I remember the rags after we played a testimonial back around '92 in Sunderland had the 'catalogue of crime' for the whole North East of England and down the East coast where every recorded crime was put down to Rangers fans on the days around the game...hahahaaahaa. Was at that time I gave up buying the papers.

There have been some toppers but Magic the dhug getting sectarian abuse or a full supporters bus emptying to destroying a kids sandcastle will take some beating :))

They have form for this. Raymond Gormley, was a mugging by celtc fans but they tried to put it as sectarian.

Then in the last couple of seasons a boy got stabbed in Merchant city after an OF game, it was one of his own but they tried to pin it on bears.

This is the mob that bottled a 10 year old boy.
2 ten year olds in fact.

“Fears that up to 80 homeless people went hungry because a soup kitchen couldn’t set up in George square”
5NCsnr2.jpg

I mind that thread on the old board and a poster (who fully deserves legendary status) mocked the picture up and had the two dogs with moving eyes and thought bubbles.

"Argh this shit is burning my fur!"

Was really funny albeit in perhaps bad taste.
What was bad taste, wrapping your dog in a Celtc strip once it had died?
The dog would not have been seen dead in it if it was alive today! :)

What was bad taste, wrapping your dog in a Celtc strip once it had died?
The dog would not have been seen dead in it if it was alive today! :)

On a serious note as already mentioned on this thread his fanny of an owner would take the dog into 19th Century Terrorist slop houses and his fellow mutants thought it was a great idea giving the dog lager.

No wonder it died.

Prick.

Back