What is the worst story / lie you have heard or read about our fans in the last 5 years?

RWL12

Can't remember if this has been asked... I actually thought I had drunkenly started this post before.

Following on from the gerbil killing thread, I was thinking back to some stories over the years since we came back up to Premiership.

Recently, it's been bad fireworks and spreading Covid (because no other fans have used fireworks, and no other gatherings could possibly spread Covid).

We knocked over a kids sandcastle.

A march with Rangers songs walking past an old folks home ruined an old man's birthday.

Not sure if it was within 5 years but the guy who said his dog was the victim of sectarian abuse off rangers fans on a bus , the dog then died and he was pictured in the sun having a dog funeral as his other dog had also died and there was genuinely a picture of the guy with his two dead dogs dressed in Celtic strips looking forlorn . No I’m not making this up it was in the sun I’m sure about 5 years ago

Not sure if it was within 5 years but the guy who said his dog was the victim of sectarian abuse off rangers fans on a bus , the dog then died and he was pictured in the sun having a dog funeral as his other dog had also died and there was genuinely a picture of the guy with his two dead dogs dressed in Celtic strips looking forlorn . No I’m not making this up it was in the sun I’m sure about 5 years ago

Correct. I think this has to be No 1.

I mind that thread on the old board and a poster (who fully deserves legendary status) mocked the picture up and had the two dogs with moving eyes and thought bubbles.

"Argh this shit is burning my fur!"

Was really funny albeit in perhaps bad taste.

There was no crushing at Kilmarnock it was all a figment of our imagination. What irked me was not the usual idiot failed trialist but the Police and Kilmarnock coming out and saying everything was under control and it was all our own fault.

The Police and Killie made an absolute howk of it that day.

I remember that one :)

Glasgow times with lurid old firm death and blamed rangers fans...description of suspects..not one was wearing blue ! Was a polish Guy in Easterhouse...turns out it was not football related at all and locals were asked not to leave mhank memorabilia at the memorial site days later stating flowers or Polish flags only.

Edit..the stories I referred to appear to have been removed

Last edited:

Sadly you are not making this up.

There were images of him with the dogs laid out.

When you search online for sectarian abuse dog, it gives up links for the leader of GCC! :shh:

A book full of these stories, naming and shaming the propaganda authors, would make a great read. Humiliate the liars.
Honestly mate I was thinking the very same thing today. This would be a great read.

Also I have said this before I think we should put all this stuff online every month to rip the pish of the cunts.

Sandcastlegate if you call it that did actually happen :shh: so it wasn’t a lie as such but the fact it got printed in a local paper up that away made it what it was!!

25th March

Easterhouse: 'No football colours' for Kamil Charyszyn​

By Hamish Morrison @HMorrison97
'No football colours' for dead dad's memorial spot organised after alleged murder

'No football colours' for dead dad's memorial spot organised after alleged murder

FOOTBALL colours are banned at a memorial planned for a father who was allegedly murdered in the street in Easterhouse.
Kamil Charyszyn died on Sunday after he was allegedly stabbed in Conisborough Road. A man has been arrested in connection with his death.
A fundraiser to support his bereaved wife and children was set up by Charlene Reynolds, who has advised mourners not to place football colours at Kamil's memorial spot. A Celtic top that was left was taken away this morning.

There has been speculation that the alleged killing was football related but it is understood the police are not pursuing this as a line of inquiry.
In a post on social media, Charlene said: "Please respect the family's wishes; only saltires, Polish flags and scaves are requested."
She has also organised for a balloon launch told be held in Balfluig Street on Sunday at 2pm.

They tried to link this to Rangers fans...when it was not football related .They really are the dregs of society constantly chasing this imaginary victimhood and oppression

Reactions: fyd
Was the story not that the first dug died so the second one committed suicide?

Ran in front of a car a few days later or something like that?

Last edited:

25th March

Easterhouse: 'No football colours' for Kamil Charyszyn​

By Hamish Morrison @HMorrison97
'No football colours' for dead dad's memorial spot organised after alleged murder'No football colours' for dead dad's memorial spot organised after alleged murder

FOOTBALL colours are banned at a memorial planned for a father who was allegedly murdered in the street in Easterhouse.
Kamil Charyszyn died on Sunday after he was allegedly stabbed in Conisborough Road. A man has been arrested in connection with his death.
A fundraiser to support his bereaved wife and children was set up by Charlene Reynolds, who has advised mourners not to place football colours at Kamil's memorial spot. A Celtic top that was left was taken away this morning.

There has been speculation that the alleged killing was football related but it is understood the police are not pursuing this as a line of inquiry.
In a post on social media, Charlene said: "Please respect the family's wishes; only saltires, Polish flags and scaves are requested."
She has also organised for a balloon launch told be held in Balfluig Street on Sunday at 2pm.

They tried to link this to Rangers fans...when it was not football related .They really are the dregs of society constantly chasing this imaginary victimhood and oppression

They have form for this. Raymond Gormley, was a mugging by celtc fans but they tried to put it as sectarian.

Then in the last couple of seasons a boy got stabbed in Merchant city after an OF game, it was one of his own but they tried to pin it on bears.

This is the mob that bottled a 10 year old boy.

the dug one :D

“Magic loves her Celtic shirt and I don’t want to deprive her over a few thugs". The idiot does know it's a dog and it can't speak right?

Can't remember if this has been asked... I actually thought I had drunkenly started this post before.

Following on from the gerbil killing thread, I was thinking back to some stories over the years since we came back up to Premiership.

Recently, it's been bad fireworks and spreading Covid (because no other fans have used fireworks, and no other gatherings could possibly spread Covid).

We knocked over a kids sandcastle.

A march with Rangers songs walking past an old folks home ruined an old man's birthday.
That we are the “establishment” and “bigots”. The most extreme gaslighting by the SMSM in history when “they” are actually the reality of both.

Wow that’s it . It’s even worse than I remember it, look at that guy . Speechless

edit - I’m sure the original article showed you both dogs that had died lying on a table . Seems to have been removed

It was featured in a number of articles on different days. If I remember correctly one was a full centre spread. Dont know if anyone can confirm.

That was completely ridiculous.

Think the dog actually died of liver failure as his mentally challenged owner kept taking him to mentally challenged slophouses and letting him drink lager. He actually admitted that and was never challenged on it by the mentally challenged media.

Ill Phils daughter crying has to be up there (maybe more than 5 years ago)

Separate entity has to be the tops.

Back