What is their end game plan?

Konovolov

Are they hoping the referees will strike again in exasperation of being undermined and thrown under the bus at every turn?

Are they planning to push through strict liability and points deductions, as we know that will only affect one team?

Are they hoping we'll resign and be left in limbo?

Something else?

I'm not sure paranoia is in play here. I've been on the outside looking in for the past 8 years, and it's worse than it's ever been in my lifetime. They're not even trying to hide it now.

Anyone would think there trying to destroy Scottish football, their making not a bad job of it uptill now

They won't be able to introduce 'strict liability', at least in terms of points deductions. It would be an utter farce and would remove it as a sporting contest.

A compliance officer that can deduct points for what she hears I would imagine be their wet dream.

they want exactly what they've got ,full control over every footballing body in this country, a compliant media at their backs,and a political class sympathetic to their well being, friends in eufa to help along the way ,,i would say they are sitting pretty at the moment

They want to destroy or at least weaken Rangers so much that we are not a threat and are fighting Aberdeen , Hearts , Hibs for runners up.

They would quite happily destroy the whole of Scottish society and then fight over the ashes .
They can't help it as they judge us by their own bitter hatred .They assume because they are so twisted We must be the same ..

They do not get the fact that We are just not of the same mind set .

It is very obvious if you have ever mixed with their so called well educated proffesional .
You only have to scrape the surface to see the bitterness oozing forth

I have tried to explain it several times to friends and family members .

It leaves them speech less .

You see I married into a family from Donegal .
I got married in a Chapel .

I have been married before .My ex wife was a Catholic .

I have had it out with loads of them over the years .

Simple

I ask would you marry outside your faith .

Would you come to Ibrox with me "at one point to see young Charlie play "

Would you go and watch an Orange parade .

Depending on their answers

I would then ask them to look me in the eye and answer .

Who is the bigot ?

It has came to stern words and even blows being struck throughout the years .
But no Bastard has ever been able to call me a bigot .

Now I just laugh at them . Because in the last 10 years they have lost the plot and when faced with a few truths .

They know it

Lawell and Reid’s master plan was to “ nail that club to the floor “ .

It has failed but lawell is doing everything he can to keep us down as long as humanly possible . This is all premeditated don’t think for s minute there isn’t more to come .

I don’t think it’s really about 10 in a row or a specific target - I think they are enraged that we are back competing .

I think its about proving that all the people can be fooled all the time, or at least enough people enough of the time to get away with it.

It will all end in tears, and possible jail sentences.

The rancid bastards were ecstatic when they were taking 5 off us home and away. That’s what they want, no competition and unlimited access to the Champions League qualifiers or whatever. They will stop at nothing for this 10 in a row also. If paedophilia doesn’t sicken or embarrass them then nothing will.

Simple, a clear guaranteed path to ten league titles.
20 years offshore working, i had plenty of time to debate with the t@!gs and sheep followers, one of the things that absolutely kills these morons is, 54 titles, most successful football club in the world.
They have all the place-men, they will not rest.

Their end game is simple, %^*& up the game up here and hope to be accepted in England, sounds mad, think about it, they wanted us destroyed, finished, buried so they could apply to enter the English league at some stage as they would have no competition up here, they would go cap in hand saying look at us, big club, big fan base let us in, aye right.

Strict liability - you think it’s a coincidence Hamsa Yusef is callingfor it?

Probably another attempt to kill us off

Our very existence offends a large percentage of mentally challengeds and they will keep going with the never ending demonising of our club and support on a daily basis for as long as it takes.
We must confront and take the bastards on, on all fronts, because they won't stop, and if anything, they're getting worse, aided and abetted by their mentally challenged poodles of the Scottish mhedia.

Phuck them all!!

NS.

They would quite happily destroy the whole of Scottish society and then fight over the ashes .
They can't help it as they judge us by their own bitter hatred .They assume because they are so twisted We must be the same ..

It is very obvious if you have ever mixed with their so called well educated proffesional .

Simple

Who is the bigot ?

Now I just laugh at them . Because in the last 10 years they have lost the plot and when faced with a few truths .

They know it

I don't agree with you mate,

They are not be trusted ever, your attempt at being reasonable and open would have been taken advantage of. The *** knows know other way.
As far as I am concerned they are the enemy, and I don't fraternise with the enemy.
I genuinely despise the 19th Century Terrorist bastards that cheat, infiltrate and ruin everything they touch.

It has failed but lawell is doing everything he can to keep us down as long as humanly possible . This is all premeditated don’t think for s minute there isn’t more to come .

I don’t think it’s really about 10 in a row or a specific target - I think they are enraged that we are back competing .
I get the feeling it's to do with the title stripping,everything from the letter of apology from Doncaster to Lawwell,which in itself should have had his arse kicked out of there,and now seems to have Docaster as his puppet. Are they being given free rein to make up for the titles we didn't lose,far too much for it just to be coincidence. Doncaster has to go.

End game is when this will be known as Ibrox Stadium.

52523790_2046367402148712_2480535426679439360_n.jpg

Our very existence offends a large percentage of mentally challengeds and they will keep going with the never ending demonising of our club and support on a daily basis for as long as it takes.
We must confront and take the bastards on, on all fronts, because they won't stop, and if anything, they're getting worse, aided and abetted by their mentally challenged poodles of the Scottish mhedia.

Phuck them all!!

NS.
Well said FB these bitter twisted Bheasts want to bring about our demise,of that there's no doubt.
Your right feck them all.

Distraction.

Deflection.

Denial.

Control the narrative and maintain Separate Entity FC silence on the biggest abuse scandal in world sport.

Step up Shifty Mcgifty.

They want us uncompetitive on the pitch. They are scared of high profile, high value assets like Gerrard and Morelos.

Therefore they will do everything they can to demonise and diminish the name and reputation of our club. They’ll be assisted by the also-rans as they are in a position to offer them scraps from the table (the occasional compliant officer case, like Bachmann) due to their placemen. They will be assisted by a compliant media and political infrastructure for similar reasons - placemen in positions of responsibility and corporate hospitality for the favoured ones.

They want us hobbled but still around to fill the stadia around the country and to help attract tv deals and sponsorships. They want us to be another Aberdeen or Hearts, in short.

I don’t believe this is anything to do with manufacturing a move to England. They get a free run at European money up here every season. Plus playing in England would show the cunts up for what they are every week.

I also don’t believe this is anything to do with 10iar. This goes much deeper and further.

What worries me is our club and fans shooting ourselves in the foot at times and making it easier for them. On the pitch we have to be more clinical and take our chances. Start. Fucking. Winning. Things. Off the pitch we have to be much more savvy. Yes we have to fight our corner. But belligerent aggression will not win the bigger battle. We have to be smart and start winning friends in the right places too. If we continue down the no-one likes us, we don’t care, FTP route we’re playing right into their fucking hands.

They want Strict Liability.

Reading between the lines that means if we are ahead of them on the field they will take points from us for what goes on off the field.

Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and Lawwell was a prod rangers ceo that had spent the last decade rigging everything in an attempt to put celtic out of business the mentally challengeds would have had him kneecapped.

He's the big obstacle then the BBC a close second. They are the enemy we need to topple to fix scottish football as no other club seems to give a %^*& about doing any thing.

they want exactly what they've got ,full control over every footballing body in this country, a compliant media at their backs,and a political class sympathetic to their well being, friends in eufa to help along the way ,,i would say they are sitting pretty at the moment

It might have been better if we had died. Perhaps then the "diddy" teams would be faced with the reality that the real bigots are in control.

Deflect, deny , and hate all things Rangers. Why didn’t the media reporters not ask Steve Clark about his issues with sectarian singing at rugby park? What’s the agenda Steve ? Is something wrong ?

They want total control of Scotland on a cultural level. to do that they needed to topple the establishment.

First the political class, second the media, 3rd the legal system.

We are the biggest symbol of the polar opposite of the culture they want to see in Scotland and they tried to kill us and failed. However the attempt now is to make our brand toxic to investors and put off future generations of kids becoming Rangers fans

They are so highly motivated and driven by their goals that we are truly up against it now. We are not at the races as a political movement,in fact we are passive while they are aggressive.

Unless we can wrestle back political control we are fvcked and can’t see it ending anytime soon. We have no allies. We are on our own and we are not organised or clever enough to do a thing about it.

As Danny Boyle said in Trainspotting 2 “the political classes have abandoned us” and I genuinely think unless there is a major shift in our collective mobilisation then Rangers will never be the same club again.

Simple

Who is the bigot ?

They know it

Couldn’t have said a truer word

We must stop shooting our selves in the foot.

Only 18% of the population attend RC Schools however we have managed to alienate much of the majority of the Country by continuing to sing embarrassing songs with pathetic add ons.

This stupidity prevents supporters who are in positions of influence in all walks of life from publicly standing up for us.

It also affects our brand and commercial activities resulting in a financial situation where we can’t afford, in the long term, to hold onto the only potential world class footballer currently playing in Scotland.

In short cut out this stupidity and we can attract massive financial and political support leaving Seperate Entity FC firmly in the Spotlight for all to clearly see what they are actually are.

All we are doing at the moment is helping their media and political friends to deflect the pressure from them.

They want total control of Scotland on a cultural level. to do that they needed to topple the establishment.

First the political class, second the media, 3rd the legal system.

We are the biggest symbol of the polar opposite of the culture they want to see in Scotland and they tried to kill us and failed. However the attempt now is to make our brand toxic to investors and put off future generations of kids becoming Rangers fans

They are so highly motivated and driven by their goals that we are truly up against it now. We are not at the races as a political movement,in fact we are passive while they are aggressive.

Unless we can wrestle back political control we are fvcked and can’t see it ending anytime soon. We have no allies. We are on our own and we are not organised or clever enough to do a thing about it.

As Danny Boyle said in Trainspotting 2 “the political classes have abandoned us” and I genuinely think unless there is a major shift in our collective mobilisation then Rangers will never be the same club again.

Totally agreed but regarding us being clever enough I think it is much more than that. Many of us don't fully realise what has being going on for over a generation. Until that is recognised widely within our community then there is not a chance in hell our next generation will be able to play them at their own game.

Celtic as a club in my opinion are now more bigoted and political than ever. They are actively encouraging it with their Green Brigade (no doubt another separate entity ). They have the press in their pockets and manipulate to appear whiter than white and holier than holy. We drop a crisp packet and it's full tonto big bad Rangers. We will be demonised and unfairly so that we are looked upon as 'Ach they deserve all the punishment they get...neanderthals...kkk...knuckle draggers...bigots...supremacists...blah blah blah blah blah. One minor incident becomes top news. Joe public sees and hears this and there will be many middle class families utterly embarassed and disgusted and will not understand the big picture. They will just see and think...Deary me Rangers again???...Orange Walks again???

It is Sinn Fèin tactics and worked in Northern Ireland and being adopted here.

So as a whole we can't be clever enough until the penny drops with the neutrals and Rangers freindly type. Only when that happens can the fightback begin.

All we can do is educate as many as we can that we as a Club and as a culture are being hung out to dry made to look toxic and abandoned by many who either don't know or don't want to know where the true toxic lies.

And yes media wankstains looking in we do have work to do but not anywhere near the way you say. Liars.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Tut tut tut

Last edited:

Liewalls plan is simple destroy a competent Rangers so he doesn’t have to spend any money or as little money as possible just enough to beat the sheep etc and claim his next personal bonus not an interest in football or he would be trying to take them to the next level he is a bitter and twisted man as for the mhedia its well known the want to be seen as PC so always air on the side of the little man (the catholics) always been the same we get hammered they get everything swept under the rug they don’t want to upset these immigrants

Ultimate goal was to see us ceasing to exist and that failed. For our part, we aren't as close to ending this as we would like. For their part, they hate that we are now second and though 8 points down, we are far too close for their liking. They must control certain areas. I don't go in with believing they control thebrefd but they ,as a club certainly don't kind the pressure put on them with the constant threats from their vile support. When the ref doesn't work in their favour there is the plant in the compliant officers role. They have a national broadcaster deep up their sphincter who happily harm us. That club, the broadcaster and the compliant officer. Is it that far fetched that they work in concert?

All because of a 1-0 defeat and them believing our best player should've been sent off. We got too close. If the players in our team hadn't fckd us and themselves over points wise, can you imagine how it'd currently be?

Liewalls plan is simple destroy a competent Rangers so he doesn’t have to spend any money or as little money as possible just enough to beat the sheep etc and claim his next personal bonus not an interest in football or he would be trying to take them to the next level he is a bitter and twisted man as for the mhedia its well known the want to be seen as PC so always air on the side of the little man (the catholics) always been the same we get hammered they get everything swept under the rug they don’t want to upset these immigrants

Back