what is Uefa's punishment for a club that covers up paedophilia?

They will never stop coming after us. If it’s not the songs, it will be something else. It’s all they have.

You’re 100% correct.
I remember even our ‘nazi’ pre-match flag bearers came under attack a while back (from Keevins) for taking part in a ‘Nuremberg Rally’ and they don’t even sing naughty songs!

This is about us

The “ah but” attitude from some on here simply needs to change.
Also makes it easier to deflect it as point scoring when it gets brought up like this. Imagine actually posting this thread because our fans cant go 2 hours without singing certain types of songs and are punished for it.

Two separate issues but you carry on with the only one that matters to you.

Im interested in asking for consistency, fair treatment and justice because these affect us too.

I will do just that. We have been shafted and will continue to be shafted because some people are either too fucking thick or more likely are too fucking selfish to get that they can’t sing certain songs. Any reaction to this that isn’t focused on us getting our shit together is pointless.

The poets are vile we all know this. The skeletons in their closets are being exposed slowly but surely and all decent people want to see justice done. However that justice and our songbook have the square root of %^*&-all to do with each other.

I will do just that. We have been shafted and will continue to be shafted because some people are either too fucking thick or more likely are too fucking selfish to get that they can’t sing certain songs. Any reaction to this that isn’t focused on us getting our shit together is pointless.

The poets are vile we all know this. The skeletons in their closets are being exposed slowly but surely and all decent people want to see justice done. However that justice and our songbook have the square root of %^*&-all to do with each other.

How wrong you are. The main reason TBB is back isnt because our fans are "too fucking thick" or "too fucking selfish", its precisely because the poets get to sing and do whatever they want with no punishment and no criticism. Perhaps you should consider what category of fan you fit into seeing as how you've completely missed the root of the current problem.

It’s entirely down to it. When we enter a competition and sides play to different rules, it’s big fuucking deal.

They aren't interested in that. In fact, committing actual offences doesn't appear to be a big thing for UEFA.

How wrong you are. The main reason TBB is back isnt because our fans are "too fucking thick" or "too fucking selfish", its precisely because the poets get to sing and do whatever they want with no punishment and no criticism. Perhaps you should consider what category of fan you fit into seeing as how you've completely missed the root of the current problem.

I’m aware of why it’s back and if you think that it’s return isn’t precisely what our enemies want at a time when they are trying desperately to ride out what in any fair minded society would be the biggest scandal in sporting history you are utterly deluded.

I get that it’s not fair, I get that we are held to a different standard, I get that it’s frustrating and unjust but that is the reality of the climate we live in. We need to box clever, we need to keep our noses clean, we need far far better PR and we need far better guidance and backing from the board.

But it’s not fair, they get away with murder, they can sing whatever they want so we will is both thick (as it is what our enemies want) and selfish (as it harms our own)

Also makes it easier to deflect it as point scoring when it gets brought up like this. Imagine actually posting this thread because our fans cant go 2 hours without singing certain types of songs and are punished for it.
I'm onboard with binning songs, add ons etc, but do you believe it will satisfy FARE bloodlust for us? %^*& me, the club itself don't get to see what FARE have reported about us? So how do we know that in future, other songs as yet not highlighted, could be used against us?

Back