What is your favourite ever Rangers goal?

Big hateley with his header against Aberdeen in the league decider. What a cross from walters and the way hateley loses big eck at the back post. An absolutely majestic header.
Another header and its butcher against the sheep up at pittodrie. To clinch the league

I’m just old enough to remember seeing King Kai’s winner (on tv) on my tenth birthday back in 1966, so I’ve seen so many crackers since then! DJ, big Tam, Super, MoJo, Coops, Wilkins, Gazza, etc. Even Edu - the first time I ever felt the main stand actually bouncing. But from a personal point of view I can’t split McCoist and Hateley’s efforts in the Battle Of Britain. My son, tragically no longer with us following Afghanistan, always talked about how I threw him up in the air after each goal that night - very special memories. This is a great thread, so many great goals!

There’s soooo many !!!
I’ll take 5
Cooper v the bheast , dryborough cup
Whittaker v sporting
Albertz v the bheast at the nappy ripper unit
McCoist v the bheast same match
Butcher v the sheep , league clincher 87

Gary mcswegan looping header v Marseille

Not my favourite goal by any stretch but one of my greatest days. 17th birthday, got my hole off my wee bird during the afternoon, had my first driving lesson at teatime and then off to the Marseille game with my new home shirt

Bandaged Dado's header against the tims, or Hatelys opener against Aberdeen at home on the last of the season in 91 I think? Was 3 rows back in the copland front behind the goal with my big brother. One of the best days of my life.

Back