What is your most treasured piece of Rangers Memorabilia?

My Favourite is my Spirit of Rangers limited edition print which has pride of place in my living room, i have others but that one is easily my favourite.

There must be some really interesting ones out there, what's yours?
I have a signed 9 in a row football in a plastic case, had it for 23 years! Incredible. I also have a long sleeves player issue 92/94 home top in mint condition.

A letter and signed photograph from Chris Woods when I was about 7 so 33 years ago. I wrote him a letter asking if he would come to my house to teach me to be a Goalkeeper and he responded with some tips and a signed photograph. I was so pleased with the fact I got a response I didn't even think to have a tantrum that he wasn't coming ha ha.

Probably my signed Laudrup print of his 9IAR header.

Pals got it for my 30th so it's got a nice memory from that as well.

I've got a signed picture of Super Ally celebrating scoring against the mhankies

Also, a signed poster of 4 captains - Ferguson, Weir, Gough and i forget the last

Finally, signed Laudrup picture of his 9IAR header

Got an old Adidas Rangers ball signed by various members of the 94/95 squad. Probably that

A signed rangers top that hangs in my kitchen. My mum went all out to organise it for me. It’s the 2008/09 league winning squad

My Ibrox brick that my sister got me for my 21st. The certificate also hangs proud in my home

I’ve got the tie that Davie Cooper wore to his testimonial dinner event - he had invited my parents.

That'll be tough to beat? Did you see the clip posted on twitter the other day of Ally giving him the one thing he didn't have at the dinner? That always raises a laugh.

I have an limited edition club umbrella made for the players.

They were given to the players back in 2003 at the end of year dinner following the treble. In a nice cylinder and plastic sheathing.

At the time my mrs’s dad was high up with NTL and was invited to the dinner. He was at a table Amoruso, who gave him it and he then passed it to me.

I’ve never used it.

Couple of signed balls (current team and early 2000s team)

Also my uefa Cup final ticket and programme

Mine is my red and white rangers top with Miller on the back, think I was between 6-8 yrs old and my first ever rangers match. I remember my granny hated me wearing football tops and wanted me in wee dresses etc (I am female incase anyone’s wondering lol), my grandad loved it, my dad bought it for me, my mum suggested getting the name on my back and my big brother had the same one so holds a lot of sentimental memories. It’s in a big memory chest my dad keeps safe in his attic.

Had a one to one with John Greig on my 60th and he personally signed a ECWC top for me.
I have a Rangers v Celtic programme signed by Jim Baxter who was retired at the time.

1. 80’s photo of me and Davie Cooper in Jinty’s (Larkhall Boozer) when he came in for a ‘smash the bottle’ charity night.
2. Late 70’s photo of Jaws presenting me a trophy at our end of season presentation night.
3. 78 Treble Winners scarf, bought it outside Hampden before we beat the sheep.

Barcelona 72 signed jersey - eufa cup final 2008 ticket stubs and both the programs for the final ( Manchester and Ibrox ones)

Signed photograph from Davie Cooper the summer he signed
It's black and white as they were still waiting on the colour ones
Signed Follow Follow lp from the 78 team
A signed card from the 87 squad my aunt made and got signed for me

I won an auction on here a decade or so ago for a signed Rangers jersey. It has 54 former players’ and Managers’ signatures, from Bobby Brown to what was the current team of the day.

It is my most cherished Rangers item.
I won one a year or so ago which was also 54 signatures.
Was it for RSEA?
Mine is the Diadora away top with the red and blue sash.

I have a 9 in a row glass in a blue box. Also have a tie with our Crest and Borrusia Dortmund. Uncle gave me it not sure where he would have got it from. It's a belter though. Had the 03/04 shirt that I had signed by players outside Ibrox but gave that away for a charity auction.

Probably my signed Laudrup print of his 9IAR header.

Pals got it for my 30th so it's got a nice memory from that as well.
I have one of those framed. Limited edition ones think it was someone on here (might have been Captain Armband) selling them to raise money for a kids team.

1966 original Rangers scarf (bit tattered these days, well used).

Signed t-shirt from Toronto when the 9iar lads visited.

Cracking photos of me with Gazza, Laudrup, others at NARSA convention in Glasgow. All squad appeared at the evening event. Also 'exclusive' closed doors training pics when Rangers visited Dubai (team were in same hotel).

I won one a year or so ago which was also 54 signatures.
Was it for RSEA?
Mine is the Diadora away top with the red and blue sash.
No, it was for charity mate. A poster from the Lewis and Harris RSC auctioned it for a donation to a charity, might have been cancer-related, I forget. It is a goalkeeper’s jersey, a yellow one.

I’d post a pic but have no idea how to.

Framed ECWC top signed by Stein,Johnstone,McCloy, the late great Sandy Jardine and Colin Jackson.
Its a big item and the wall it is on is getting units fitted to it soon I have a log cabin man cave with loads of memorabilia in it but no wall space so i may have to store it or sell it.

Last edited:
xXGtIRQ.png

zxDVatf.png

l6B6vCm.png

AJwYHAN.png

Got my photo taken with Paul Le Guen once....

Seriously though, probably a few of the old programmes I have collected over the years, or the signed shirt I got for my 18th

Back