What merchandise do you want the club to sell us?

Rangers would never sell them today, but I remember buying my (very!) ex-wife a Rangers baby doll nightie set in the 80's from the old Rangers shop that is now a Ladbrokes

With the chat about the new AC-DC range of stuff and Castore churning out a lot of shirts and not much else what merchandise should be filling our club store?

Maybe it’s just with the sands of time clouding my mind but when I was a lad we seemed to have so much more and even when it was the wee shop on Copland road it was jam packed with all different things.

In no particular order and regardless if the club sell it now or not I think stuff like rangers branded

Retro shirts
Bedspreads
Curtains
Golf balls and tees
Stuff for blue room bars like bear towels, beeermats, ashtrays lighters, vapes
Garden gnomes
Stuffed toys and rubber ducks
Prints, mirrors, lampshades
Wallets and purses
Ties
Stuff with a discrete crest like jumpers, shirts, ties,
Tie ins with other companies producs like Rangers themed cover on FIFA games, Xbox pads etc
Mousepads
Clocks
Hats and scarfs, gloves
Pocket money friendly stuff
Toys
Mugs, glasses, plates
Car mats, air fresheners, wee flags and other stuff for cars
Pens, pencils
Footballs
Books
Flags
fridge magnets
Replica kit, tracksuits, jackets that we currently do
Etc etc should all be stocked

I’m sure you folks will have other ideas on stuff that we either used to have or are missing a trick with something. Our store looks poor compared to many other clubs when you compare what’s on offer.

Even stuff for the home like carpets or wallpaper that could be bought via the club with our Branding on it .

As I said have I missed anything?

I do think we also need to bring the price point down a bit on things so kids can go in and buy stuff even if it’s list rangers sweets and soft drinks as there doesn’t seem to be much under a fiver
A Metallica range would be good :cool:

Almost every Rangers RSC sells their own range of merchandise. The Club could tie in to that market and in partnership with the RSCs produce a range of goods with the Club/RSC badges combined. I’d much rather Rangers benefited from what we in London sell rather than some random manufacturer we find online.

With the chat about the new AC-DC range of stuff and Castore churning out a lot of shirts and not much else what merchandise should be filling our club store?

Maybe it’s just with the sands of time clouding my mind but when I was a lad we seemed to have so much more and even when it was the wee shop on Copland road it was jam packed with all different things.

In no particular order and regardless if the club sell it now or not I think stuff like rangers branded

Retro shirts
Bedspreads
Curtains
Golf balls and tees
Garden gnomes
Wallets and purses
Ties
Tie ins with other companies producs like Rangers themed cover on FIFA games, Xbox pads etc
Mousepads
Clocks
Hats and scarfs, gloves
Toys
Mugs, glasses, plates
Pens, pencils
Footballs
Books
Flags
fridge magnets

I’m sure you folks will have other ideas on stuff that we either used to have or are missing a trick with something. Our store looks poor compared to many other clubs when you compare what’s on offer.

Even stuff for the home like carpets or wallpaper that could be bought via the club with our Branding on it .

I do think we also need to bring the price point down a bit on things so kids can go in and buy stuff even if it’s list rangers sweets and soft drinks as there doesn’t seem to be much under a fiver
I've got 4 gnomes in the garden ..painted them myself ..red white and blue ..my favourite is the one holding a megaphone ..ones banging a drum ...I call them the union gnomes

I'll be honest mate I couldn't really give a flying feck what castore think im more interested in what suits our fans and give us a shop fit for a football club of our stature
Not me mate but they are very image oriented with flashing lights and pish

If you look at the Barcelona website, they have a ridiculous amount of stuff for sale but it doesn't come across as tacky as some of the shite we have put out, and if it is tacky it's priced accordingly. We are charging 34 quid for bucket hats that look like they cost a pound max to make.

I think just a bit of respect for their customers would be good rather than just firing out absolute tat

Looking at our website just now and they just have so much random shite, like the cheapest looking bottle of Castore shower gel you have ever seen for six quid.

Just getting rid of Castore themselves would be a start really.

Retro shirts
Bedspreads
Curtains
Golf balls and tees
Garden gnomes
Wallets and purses
Ties
Mousepads
Clocks
Hats and scarfs, gloves
Toys
Mugs, glasses, plates
Pens, pencils
Footballs
Books
Flags
fridge magnets

That list: are you expecting a Rangers pound shop? Who the fck would tarnish their reputation by having their logo on that list of tat?

Retro shirts
Bedspreads
Curtains
Golf balls and tees
Garden gnomes
Wallets and purses
Ties
Mousepads
Clocks
Hats and scarfs, gloves
Toys
Mugs, glasses, plates
Pens, pencils
Footballs
Books
Flags
fridge magnets

I would like cycling shorts , cycling top, running vest - other clubs do the vests

They could literally copy that catalogue from the 1995 season someone shared on here not long ago and make a killing.

The merch Castore are making like garden gnomes for £30 are way overpriced.

Quality framed pictures, the dream scene, and partnering with some of the online guys like the famous headwear would be good.

I remember having an Official Rangers ps2 game, and thinking wow were we going to be in the future.

We should tap into everything you’ve said.
Immersive app experiences would also tie in with museum, virtual museum etc.
Figurine merchandise in a classic range (60s Baxter, Stein - 90s McCoist Gazza etc)
Keep vigilant on emerging trends so a rangers branded electric scooter, Bluetooth headphones)
Could even tie in a limited food range like Rangers branded Ghost Chilli sauce, Broomloan IPAs.
Skys the limit, but it’s managing the demand or lack of.

Bobbleheads based on the most enduring poses and celebrations of past and current players.
I yearn for a Coisty, Gazza and Albertz that will nod their heads along to the Sash, I'm Feeling It and the Hokey Cokey. Gazza would obviously play the flute. Albertz would obviously have bobble-legs on the penalty spot alongside bloody, knocked-out teeth. Arfield's salute. Morelos' knee slide.

Funko Pop miniatures too please.

I also wouldn't mind a Lego version of Ibrox.

Collectibles basically.

Bobbleheads in the US are usually given to the first 10k who show up for games. Let's incentivise them for the last 10k who stay for home games against the likes of Ross County.

I’m sure Castore would be delighted with all that stuff around their products ,
Castore are our retail partner. They make money out of every item sold in the stores they operate for us. It’s actually an own goal from them not to have more of a selection.

Retro shirts
Bedspreads
Curtains
Golf balls and tees
Garden gnomes
Wallets and purses
Ties
Mousepads
Clocks
Hats and scarfs, gloves
Toys
Mugs, glasses, plates
Pens, pencils
Footballs
Books
Flags
fridge magnets

Rangers hockey jerseys! And definitely fridge magnets of the Rangers crest and of Ibrox.

It's a good opening post.

The range of products is very small compared to many clubs.

It surely must improve going forward? There's only so much Rangers clothing even the most staunch will buy.

Plus get a wide range of products and saves people buying unofficial tat also.

Retro shirts
Bedspreads
Curtains
Golf balls and tees
Garden gnomes
Wallets and purses
Ties
Mousepads
Clocks
Hats and scarfs, gloves
Toys
Mugs, glasses, plates
Pens, pencils
Footballs
Books
Flags
fridge magnets

Rangers themed bongs.

Books. I’m sure if the NEH had a wide range of books from players to managers to anything connected with our Club. There could even be a ’used books’ section for those wanting to donate to the Club their old books.

Retro shirts
Bedspreads
Curtains
Golf balls and tees
Garden gnomes
Wallets and purses
Ties
Mousepads
Clocks
Hats and scarfs, gloves
Toys
Mugs, glasses, plates
Pens, pencils
Footballs
Books
Flags
fridge magnets

A red white and blue bucket hat

Albeit some are online but id like everything to be in shop aswel.

Framed pictures
The zenith coins
Laptop, Playstation and xbox accessories
Kids bedroom accessories
Golf balls
Playing cards
Car accessories
Stadium model, jigsaws
Rangers lego
Rangers team bus
Mini figures of legends and current players.
Female beauty accessories, ie man utd have partnership with remington.

I do believe that in time we will see loads implemented into the shop. That's just a few to start with.

Do they have the Rangers crystal glasses and whisky in the shop or they online only?

I am in need of a new car so if the can shove a Rangers crest / logo on it somewhere and give me 500 my Gers points that would be nice.

Back