What merchandise do you want the club to sell us?

Everything. I dont no why everything for Rangers is so hard can our commercial department not go and visit Spurs, Arsenal, City and steal every idea.
EH looks great and once it is completed and finished and up and running for real it will be sensational.

Everything. I dont no why everything for Rangers is so hard can our commercial department not go and visit Spurs, Arsenal, City and steal every idea.
EH looks great and once it is completed and finished and up and running for real it will be sensational.
I genuinely believe thats out of Rangers hands.

It looks like Castore decide what goes in their stores. Seeing as they are mainly a sports clothing retailer, thats what we get.

Rangers probably lease out the space to them.

Much of the merch in the OP is available in a chaotic, half-arsed way, however it hasn't been in store and not through the Castore site as it isn't them providing it.

The links are on the website, but being Rangers, our spectacular web design means the links are hidden away to stop you buying stuff. If you go to "Shop" you get Castore but if you go the menu dropdown and then "Shop" you get another menu with "Official Licensed Products" where you can get links to the other stuff. Who'd have guessed the club were so reluctant to take your money?

Bisgrove already said in an interview one of the benefits of the larger shop in EH was that more of those partner products would be available.

I know I’ve said it before but just genuinely can’t get over it being 35 quid for Pyjamas for a 5 year old!

Prices are all over the place with some things and that’s nothing short of daylight robbery.

With the chat about the new AC-DC range of stuff and Castore churning out a lot of shirts and not much else what merchandise should be filling our club store?

Maybe it’s just with the sands of time clouding my mind but when I was a lad we seemed to have so much more and even when it was the wee shop on Copland road it was jam packed with all different things.

In no particular order and regardless if the club sell it now or not I think stuff like rangers branded

Retro shirts
Bedspreads
Curtains
Golf balls and tees
Stuff for blue room bars like bear towels, beeermats, ashtrays lighters, vapes
Garden gnomes
Stuffed toys and rubber ducks
Prints, mirrors, lampshades
Wallets and purses
Ties
Stuff with a discrete crest like jumpers, shirts, ties,
Tie ins with other companies producs like Rangers themed cover on FIFA games, Xbox pads etc
Mousepads
Clocks
Hats and scarfs, gloves
Pocket money friendly stuff
Toys
Mugs, glasses, plates
Car mats, air fresheners, wee flags and other stuff for cars
Pens, pencils
Footballs
Books
Flags
fridge magnets
Replica kit, tracksuits, jackets that we currently do
Etc etc should all be stocked

I’m sure you folks will have other ideas on stuff that we either used to have or are missing a trick with something. Our store looks poor compared to many other clubs when you compare what’s on offer.

Even stuff for the home like carpets or wallpaper that could be bought via the club with our Branding on it .

As I said have I missed anything?

I do think we also need to bring the price point down a bit on things so kids can go in and buy stuff even if it’s list rangers sweets and soft drinks as there doesn’t seem to be much under a fiver
The Fifty Six Range

When my son goes to bed I want him in Rangers pj's and bed clothes, I want him to wake up to FF on the alarm clock, RfC wallpaper, light shade, cleans teeth with rfc brush, goes to school with rfc pencil case, pen, ruler etc...anything one can think off should be available with crest!!

Fridge magnets
Mugs
Pennants (you never seem to see these in club shops anymore)
Just scaled the thread looking for Pennants!

You do see them at some Clubs but I went in the shop in town and at Ibrox last August and neither had any, asked and was simply told "no" haha. I collect them and wanted one for my Nephew who also does - probably very few newcomers to the scene now.

It's long past time we had club branded Bolo ties and Stetsons. I want to show my colours at the Country music festival in Millport.

all the above.

I also want to see a return to my childhood with the wallpaper we had in the late 80s that had trophies we had won on it.

would put it up in my sons room

Here's the 95/96 catalogue:

Those Adidas holdalls (page 15) take me back big time. Proper quality blast-from-the-past merchandise that would still sell well IMHO.

A lot of the stuff is tat and probably wouldn't do good numbers nowadays in a very different retail environment, but there's some cracking stuff in there that could be updated and a nice balance of low-cost souvenir-type things and higher-end luxury items.

It'd largely be a big Castore shop with all the sportswear first and foremost, but plenty scope to make a decent offering out of.

The Rangers shops in the mid/late 90’s sold jeans with discreet RFC crest on pocket and black shoes other items etc with same , I’m sure it was from The George design range

Some folks on here are mocking some folks suggestions but I think you need to remember all fans will have differing reasons for wanting different things. There are supporters on different budgets, fans with kids, older fans etc who will all want something with a Rangers badge on it or a bit of blue white and red.

I remember as a kid getting kitted out at the club shop that was on Copland road, I had the kit, sweatbands, shin guards.

I think the general consensus about the castore range is it's too heavy on replica shirts of all types.

I also remember we used to have loads of versions of products like many different designs of mugs, keyrings etc and maybe we still sell that type of thing but it's only one or two.

If Bisgrove is looking for ideas get over to the Real Madrid store they will sell anything with badge on it. From USB sticks to strips the range they had was outstanding.

I love the optimism in this thread. It’s the hope that kills you, as they say.

Rangers are as likely to look at all these suggestions and announce the Rangers x The Pogues collection from Castore as anything remotely desirable.

Back