What merchandise would you like to see?

Kids merchandise. My four year old daughter is absolutely obsessed with Rangers and it's a struggle to get any thing for her.

She's a right girly girl but she just want to be like her Dad. Born not manufactured!

Tonight's she asked for Rangers bedding at the dinner table after she sat and watched the Castore Rangers strip video on my knee.

I think Whisky, Gin etc would be a big seller.
uwaiRt1.gif

I thought that lot had alot of trendy newbalance stuff in their shop window in argyle st .not that i would have worn it ...hope we get some smarter trendy stuff

Whisky with glasses etc would be decent. Would be keen for the subtle clothing range also. Obviously the rubber ducky should be the first thing on the production line though. :))

An extensive range of retro shirts so that money goes to the club rather than far east sellers.

(Particularly the 2000 home shirt!)

Medical grade bar scarf face masks and ear plugs so that I don’t hear the assholes behind me.

Not Castore related but I’d like to see Rangers team up with a good distillery and release a special single malt whisky for the 150th anniversary.
That’s a good shout. It’s very doubtful but there might just be a distillery sitting on a barrel of 150 year old whisky.

Some classy collectibles, like a replica of the stadium in different sizes, quality figurines of the best players in our history. Silk Pennants marking big matches, like European ties, Cup Finals and the like. Speciality coins/badges marking our triumphs. A range of different type scarfs, flags, etc., not just one. Replica shirts without sponsors going back over the years (if the chinese can do it, why cant we?) Well made Teddy Bears (Broxi Bears) for the kids.

Oh, and a remake of the Rangers Rug, and inflatable player

The good thing about Castore is, I think they'll do things that are not overbearing. A bit more subtlety with quality in mind but undeniably Rangers merchandise.

Even just bringing out good quality scarves etc will be good where you can still get an option to buy cheaper quality or you can but higher end into Cashmere/Silk etc. I think people will be happy paying a higher price for goods that will last. That's not to say it has to be pretentious or anything.

Any merchandise, keyring, magnets, ps4 skins, teddy's, bottle openers, coasters. Pennants. Polo tops, summer range. Loads can be thought off

The wee alarm clocks that played FF,
THE GOLD SIGNET rings and rfc chains
Bucket hats.
Ski hats circa 1986
Ooh and the rubber duck
I used to have that alarm clock when I was a kid, I remember the doors swung open at the front to the tune of FF , 2 players inside the door . Magical

Used to love the VHS and DVDs Rangers used to put out. Maybe they days are done with YouTube and RTV but I’d still buy my boy them if we brought them out.
Once we lift that number 55 I’d love to see a dvd brought out about the journey from start to finish, that would be an emotional rollercoaster.

Nice Rangers pennants (very retro I know, but, oddly, I haven't been able to buy one since the early 90s)

A good quality retro range of jerseys etc

Oh, and don't forget the fridge magnets!

A keyring , that can open bottles of beer, make females gush their knickers and help you steal an Aston Martin if you miss your supporters bus home because you’re pished in Go Glasgow... happily pay a fiver for it

Gym gear, whether for male or female, will sell.

Also never understood why clubs don’t use the modern way to market, using Instagram models etc.

Turn the “brand” into being more fashionable/accessible.

Either pre framed or quality frameable Historic club related artwork. Historic posters, historic match day programme covers and photographs from historic games etc.

A fairly niche suggestion but having that kind of thing available would be quite neat. Especially given the rise of mancave and Rangers inspired home pubs/bars in recent years.

Rangers tartan watch straps for my Apple Watch different fabrics also screensavers
decent glasses, my boy bought me some few years back but scared to use them as look like they’ll break too easily

another vote for t-shirts, granddad shirts, polo shirts with subtle designs

This might be difficult but team up with Alexa and have an Ibrox shaped Alexa device I’m sure a watch/phone charger could also have a Ibrox design. Alternatively incorporate the two.

Rangers partnering with a brand like Funko Pop to produce figurines of current and past players/managers.

Retro gear. Not shirt recreations but t-shirts/hoodies with old badges or logos. You get that kind of gear from American sports teams. May be more difficult given that, historically speaking British football clubs haven't rebranded themselves a million times throughout their history.

High quality baseball caps/snapbacks. Partner with brands like New Era or Mitchell and Ness. Mind you could be an issue with Castore in that regard.

Basically just want high quality products and collaborations with good brands. We are going the whole hog by partnering with an up and coming high end brand as our kit supplier. We should look to do the same in other areas. Innovate a wee bit. Get a good range of merchandise, from high end, mid range and tat. We've been starved of it for too long imo.

Now that Castore will be running things for us via Ibrox at The Rangers store and through their other stores as well, what items would you hope they'd be selling?

Daft one for me but a Funko Pop bobble head of Steven Gerrard suited and booted would make a great addition to my desk at work, along with the obligatory Rangers rubber duck!
A cycling jersey , a running vest cycling helmets if possible

Back