What merchandise would you like to see?

A few pop socket options for your phone.

Easy to do and would sell thousands.

Jigsaws
teddies for the weans
Footballs
Ponchos
Clocks
Wallpaper
Pillows
Lingerie
Boxers
Socks
Trainers
Subtle polos
Formal shirts
Cuff links
Tie pins
Waterproof jackets - not squad gear
Prints for the wall/office
Watches
Wristbands
Fitbits
Phone covers
Mugs
Golf balls
Golf clubs
Golf bags
Golf shoes
Belts
Wallets
iPad/tablet covers

go to town Rangers! It’ll fly off the shelves.

A range of kitchenware including quality knives with the rfc logo engraved on the handles in anthracite and orange

Trendy baseball caps would be a good seller I think. With everyone being into American sports and the styling of their ones make the British ones (all clubs tbf) look like cheap barras knockoffs

More kids things good quality bedding etc when I was my boys age I had Rangers stuff coming out my ears and the fact it's been lost for the best part of a decade is a travesty.

It was a fight to say you are Mccoist laudrup etc in the playground. I'm not exaggerating when I say the way our club was treated and the lack of proper leadership for years and then the snide retail deals have lost a portion of those kids coming through who then went and have had EPL or Barca tops etc.

We live in Berkshire and I’ve made sure my son has the new kit every year, the Rangers duvet, posters on the wall, calendar etc.

It must be difficult at times being 9 and supporting Rangers while all your mates are Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal or a continental
Club but he sticks with it.
To be honest, his wee mate whose family have meanings toward Celtic probably helps a bit because he and the other wee guy wear their respective kits to football training and have a right good competition between them.

I got it into my sons head that he has to be a football fan first & foremost and then a club - he is football daft and will watch most games that are on TV. When it comes to who he supporters there is only one answer though.. which makes me enormously proud of him.

Now that Castore will be running things for us via Ibrox at The Rangers store and through their other stores as well, what items would you hope they'd be selling?

Daft one for me but a Funko Pop bobble head of Steven Gerrard suited and booted would make a great addition to my desk at work, along with the obligatory Rangers rubber duck!
the orange and blue Rangers polo's again

Trendy baseball caps would be a good seller I think. With everyone being into American sports and the styling of their ones make the British ones (all clubs tbf) look like cheap barras knockoffs
the Union flag and saltire one we use to have in 2005

also the lion rampant one in 2011 i use to have

As long as the turnover is freshened up and renewed in a regular basis,Nothing worse than going in and its the same old stuff being on the racks for months.

Around about 2009 I got a pair of lined leather winter gloves with the crest sewn in black so it didn't stand out. Thin but well Insulated so weren't too chunky, a bit like murder gloves in detective shows. Best I'd had. Would like stuff that is more day to day wear.

I went on to look at their golf clothing. Was going to buy some until I noticed how pricey it was. I'll revisit it if they make subtle rangers golf wear. I'd rather they know they are getting my money because of their partnership with our club.

the Union flag and saltire one we use to have in 2005

also the lion rampant one in 2011 i use to have
Vaguely remember the Union flag and saltire one. It was nice.

I've got an LA Kings one at the moment and if you switched their badge for ours and done nothing else to it, it would be a cracker

Rangers items outwith clothing, went to Rapid Vienna's shop, variety of stuff.
Household things, golf merchandise, playing cards, flasks, bottle openers as well as various types of glasses chairs and tables etc.
Very nice

Wummins panties with the Gers crest on the front, Wife loved them. Not been sold in the shop for a number of years now.

More kids stuff, especially for girls.

Dog bowl for small dogs. Our dog could have a bath in the current one.
Totally agree with you there! My daughter is not too fussed on football in general, but I got her the purple shirt and it is literally her favourite item of clothing now :)

More pet stuff would also sell well IMO

Basically we have nothing apart from endless warm up tops and tracksuits. Almost any merch in time for Christmas would have been good....where is Mr Bisgrove now? He usually loves chatting about merch.

Also why does it have to be Castore? They got deal for strips etc but have NO track record in merch at all...why not operate our own?

Now that Castore will be running things for us via Ibrox at The Rangers store and through their other stores as well, what items would you hope they'd be selling?

Daft one for me but a Funko Pop bobble head of Steven Gerrard suited and booted would make a great addition to my desk at work, along with the obligatory Rangers rubber duck!
I want them to bring back the dartboard cabinets like the early 2000's , I had one, loved it and left it with a relative when moving . No I never got it back so would love a replacement.

Last edited:
More limited edition stuff ie commemorative plates, whisky, paperweights etc as apart from the home top find a lot of the clothing overpriced.

Back