What needs said publicly

And the first question in response would be why Clancy didn't take a massive, glaring opportunity to give Aberdeen a penalty for the McGregor incident?

This is it. I hate Clancy and said some right nasty things about him whilst pissed and pissed off last night but that was a far easier opportunity to punish us than the Kent red was and he didn’t give it.

Christ, my best mate is a sheep fan and was going mental they didn’t get 3 penalties as I was raging about “uncle Kevin” looking after the beasts interests.

I think he’s just a very weak individual

Because it wasn't ever a penalty?
I thought it was then changed, not only after seeing it though.
When it comes to criticism of the referees, I usually use my first instinct as a yardstick.
However, what first made me doubt myself last night was the linesman.
He gave no indication at any point that it was a penalty.
He did even break his stride as I would have expected if he had expected the referee to give a penalty.

We should have been more prepared to be booted around last night and there was not going to be any attempt to play football by them. Hayes should have been off long before Kent, how he didn’t get booked for the barge into his back I don’t know. It was clear he was only interested in hurting our players, he better get cited for his elbow on Borna, twice he goes in for it! Wee prick!
Although there is a noticeable change in attitude since Gio arrived, we're still soft as shite at heart.

We can play most teams off the park purely in terms of football ability but I still worry how up we are for a scrap when the going gets tough.

All the club have to do is to ask publicly for clarification of a few decisions, for example why wasn't Hayes penalised for elbowing Borna in the face right in front of the linesman who couldn't fail to have noticed it. This is the way separate entity FC done it for years. They can explain they are confused by the decisions listed as after reviewing video of said incidents we find the referees decisions strange.
Not one for conspiracy theories- But the only way any Aberdeen players will get penalised with retrospective action from last night’s game only comes into play when a game against Celtic is on the horizon.

They will not have the gumption to actually say father Clancy missed crucial decisions in this game under any other circumstances.

Just look at why 2 first choice starters for Hibs were missing on Monday- retrospective action

Not much point in fan media if it doesn’t reflect the views of fans.
I think fan media have been pretty vocal on the subject of Clancy

I’m also sure both will tackle it if they feel necessary, whilst avoiding the scenario of sounding like idiots (we are your friends stuff)

But the clamour to immediately get on at Fan Media as soon as something is wrong needs to have balance, them shouting won’t change much and given how pragmatic Gio is, it’s most likely a no win scenario

Time for a banner.
Not being sarcastic. A banner might get attention, at least it will be noticed.
I'm sick of this Dignified Silence we are associated with.

how many people could call the penalties without slow motion replays , they would be 50/50

I think fan media have been pretty vocal on the subject of Clancy

I’m also sure both will tackle it if they feel necessary, whilst avoiding the scenario of sounding like idiots (we are your friends stuff)

But the clamour to immediately get on at Fan Media as soon as something is wrong needs to have balance, them shouting won’t change much and given how pragmatic Gio is, it’s most likely a no win scenario

There should surely be a way of getting the club to comment on Clancy, even tacitly.

It doesn't have to be extreme, but phrases like "concerning", "we've watched videos of the key incidents", "clear simulation" and the like puts pressure on them.

Clancy did what he did last night because he thought he'd get away with it. We shouldn't let him.

Don't want to explain it. Like I said it's a mental stat. It sounds very much like a stat the tramps would use. Utterly meaningless but with a poor us vibe. Give me something based around the laws of the game and I'll have a go.

It's not a mental stat at all. It is based on the enforcement of the laws of the game over several years.

It avoids arguments about individual incidents which are usually open to interpretation.

The fact is that Scottish referees are far more likely to punish Rangers (and other teams) than Celtic following an infringement.

In contrast, European referees treat both Rangers and Celtic alike when it comes to yellow cards.

I dont care if the club are saying stuff behind the scenes to sfa regarding referees, someone needs to say it publicly. Ramp the pressure up and let them know, they must be laughing at us behind our backs the way we approach this.

Won’t happen. The moment has already been & gone. We should’ve been on the attack straight from the final whistle.

This is where a strong Club1872 would be a good asset.

They can issue statements that the Club don't want to, and call out cheats like Clancy.

If it was that other mob they would call it out and not care. Then referees would be hesitant to make decisions and they end up getting an advantage from it. It doesn't even have to be anyone currently connected with the club, you can do it via some ex players like Sutton or Hartson to shift any blame away.

What do we do though? Aye, lets just get on with it, these things happen

Nothing will be done, and nothing will be said by the club. Those two things are set in stone. Anybody who thinks any different hasn’t paid attention for the last 50 years.

I dont care if the club are saying stuff behind the scenes to sfa regarding referees, someone needs to say it publicly. Ramp the pressure up and let them know, they must be laughing at us behind our backs the way we approach this.
Unfortunately this would make it worse, if you can imagine

G
If it was that other mob they would call it out and not care. Then referees would be hesitant to make decisions and they end up getting an advantage from it. It doesn't even have to be anyone currently connected with the club, you can do it via some ex players like Sutton or Hartson to shift any blame away.

What do we do though? Aye, lets just get on with it, these things happen
Exactly mate, needs called out. We are getting walked over here.

It's not a mental stat at all. It is based on the enforcement of the laws of the game over several years.

It avoids arguments about individual incidents which are usually open to interpretation.

The fact is that Scottish referees are far more likely to punish Rangers (and other teams) than Celtic following an infringement.

In contrast, European referees treat both Rangers and Celtic alike when it comes to yellow cards.
There's one the tramps are spouting that one of them gets sent off every 4 games and one of ours every six games. So refs give us more yellows but them more reds? That's why I don't get involved in stats that are pulled out but aren't in context. There is no law that says 6 fouls equals a yellow. A foul can be given for so many different offences, it's mad to suggest that a yellow should be produced at the same rate per foul for all teams and that if it isn't then all refs are biased.

There's one the tramps are spouting that one of them gets sent off every 4 games and one of ours every six games. So refs give us more yellows but them more reds? That's why I don't get involved in stats that are pulled out but aren't in context. There is no law that says 6 fouls equals a yellow. A foul can be given for so many different offences, it's mad to suggest that a yellow should be produced at the same rate per foul for all teams and that if it isn't then all refs are biased.
One of them doesn’t ‘get sent off every four games’. Both teams have only had one player sent off in the league. Your biggest mistake is listening to Tims.

Yellow cards may not be produced at exactly the same rate but over several years we have seen this anomaly persist. It especially applies to home fixtures.

This is what happens when one club and it’s support ramp up pressure on officials

One of them doesn’t ‘get sent off every four games’. Both teams have only had one player sent off in the league. Your biggest mistake is listening to Tims.

Yellow cards may not be produced at exactly the same rate but over several years we have seen this anomaly persist. It especially applies to home fixtures.
Good point.

And the first question in response would be why Clancy didn't take a massive, glaring opportunity to give Aberdeen a penalty for the McGregor incident?
There will always be the very occasional decision that goes in our favour.

What we need to do is have a staff member at Ibrox compile a dossier of all the adverse decisions against us for each referee and in the interests of balance, also highlight the very few debatable ones that go in our favour.

In Kevin the rhatbag Clancy's case the numbers will be off the scale and easily about ten to one against us.

Ps to anyone who honestly and genuinely doesn't believe that Clancy hates us and is biased... how many other major game changing decisions has the mentally challenged tramp awarded for us in his entire career?

Last edited:
First viewing I thought penalty but hopefully it was on the line and it’s just a free kick. Second viewing I thought McGregor slow off line and a completely missed punch no contact. Third viewing as above but his strange dive resulted in his trailing leg catching him accidentally.

In summary if the ref was a cheat he could easily have given it . I thought he had a poor overall performance last night , ruined the game with the bookings and Kent got set up by Hayes dive.
But but but But what about the Catholic conspiracy? !

The Celtic yellow card stats are that far off the other team’s that it would be treated as an outlier. They are off the chart, different scale, extreme value bull shittery.
I see know other way to explain the stats other than Celtic and Rangers are refereed to completely different standards.
Not just with the handicap of yellow cards and subsequent suspensions but almost weekly game changing decisions.
There’s 30 million bangers at stake here and Celtic will do everything in their dirty tricks book to get their evil claws on it.

The Celtic yellow card stats are that far off the other team’s that it would be treated as an outlier. They are off the chart, different scale, extreme value bull shittery.
I see know other way to explain the stats other than Celtic and Rangers are refereed to completely different standards.
Not just with the handicap of yellow cards and subsequent suspensions but almost weekly game changing decisions.
There’s 30 million bangers at stake here and Celtic will do everything in their dirty tricks book to get their evil claws on it.
Some of our fans delude themselves that there’s nothing going on even when we see glaring examples like Clancy the other night.

The Compliance Officer is used to punish Rangers players disproportionately.

Matches are rescheduled to suit Celtic.

The key positions in the Scottish game have been handed to Celtic puppets.

The board has worked wonders in running the club with this glaring exception. We haven’t really moved on from the Murray/Bain days in terms of defending ourselves.

Said the same and thread was chopped. Time we played them at their own game. Our MD must release a statement saying Celtic are correct, the standard of our refs needs addressing. Rather than the stance we took which was the polar opposite to that mob. Our political game, if it was chess would be known as fools mate. We never take the correct first move. Naive to the extreme. So much so our haters see us as Clowns who they are constantly pissing themselves at. Our MD is falling way short of what is required to govern amongst cheats and bigots in a corrupt league.

It wasnt glaring in real time. If you watch it McGregor actually dives over hedges and hedges catches mcgregor instead of the ball. It was actually a cunning move from McGregor as he knew that hedges would probably try ram into him and fall over

Waste of time we will continue with our dignified silence p*sh.
Some bizarre decisions that should be take to task but at the end of the day we never turned up last night we can’t blame anyone else for that apart from the Team and the Manager.
It's a bit hard trying to get going in game where all that shit is happening. The prick blew whistle all the way through that match and allowed them to kick us about! We were trying to play against that!

And my retort would be, One alleged mistake he made against Aberdeen on a penalty negates several mistakes he made against us including Kent’s sending off and the assault on Borna?

It's a bit hard trying to get going in game where all that shit is happening. The prick blew whistle all the way through that match and allowed them to kick us about! We were trying to play against that!
Our tactics were rotten, I agree Clancy is a cheat but if we had played better we would have wiped the floor with them they were utter garbage.

Back