What negativity will it be this week?

Truckerman

Since we won the league there has been some sort of negativity towards us and the club nearly every week.
From condemning us for celebrating winning the league which every fan from other clubs do without politcians commenting on , to a few wee neds singing a wind up song, to the club righty stopping 2 Rangers hating ex Celtc players from walking pitchside whilst Rangers fans sitting watchin them, for their safety and maybe even a ban or a huge fine from UEFA, Rangers rightly stopped this .
I'm sick and tired of the negativity and the club NEEDS to come out with guns blazing and call these bassas out, I'm almost certain some negativity will come out in the next couple of weeks again.
The media and Celtc supporting politicians have us in our sights and are not letting up.
We really need to call them out but I suspect we won't .

A Motherwell player will get his nose broken blocking a shot and our player will be critisised for hitting the ball too hard.
Then the debate on heading and Alzheimer’s will be linked with us and all of Celtics ex players will be wheeled out.

Give the enemies more positivity to get riled up about. Give them more. Give them title 56 and see the negativity that comes out of it.

Get it right up each and every single hater/
Yeah
Give the enemies more positivity to get riled up about. Give them more. Give them title 56 and see the negativity that comes out of it.

Get it right up each and every single hater/
Yeah your right Paulski55 , the best way to get them foaming at the mouth is win the league again, but sometimes it's a bit tiring watching and listening to these cretins

Since we won the league there has been some sort of negativity towards us and the club nearly every week.
From condemning us for celebrating winning the league which every fan from other clubs do without politcians commenting on , to a few wee neds singing a wind up song, to the club righty stopping 2 Rangers hating ex Celtc players from walking pitchside whilst Rangers fans sitting watchin them, for their safety and maybe even a ban or a huge fine from UEFA, Rangers rightly stopped this .
I'm sick and tired of the negativity and the club NEEDS to come out with guns blazing and call these bassas out, I'm almost certain some negativity will come out in the next couple of weeks again.
The media and Celtc supporting politicians have us in our sights and are not letting up.

Its been going on for years. The club's failure to react just encourages them.

It'll be fallout from the parades probably. Either there will be videos of pissed up numbskulls following the parade giving the counter-demo exactly what it wants, or arrest figures being spun in the media making the problem worse than it actually is accompanied by quotes from the other side/NBM, or just general articles condemning people for exercising their civil liberties and human rights.

Last edited:
It’ll be about not using the cinch flag and how we could potentially cost other clubs ‘a record deal’, also known as peanuts to most clubs. As well as the walks most likely. On the news the other day out of the 18 main stories, 12 were about us losing to Lyon, 1 was about the scums ‘valiant proud effort’ (even though Betis were shit). It’s so transparent it’s unreal.

It least the club are telling them to f.ck off now more than they ever did. The great thing about the celtic media and Celtic politicians is they are only massaging their selfs in this little backwater country, no one outside is really interested. StevieG protects us from the negative press up here. People see through them more now than ever

It's always been like this and always will be.

I remember the celebrations in 2000 (against Dundee I think?) being described by Keevins as akin to the Nuremberg Rallies ffs. I must've missed those swastikas, brown shirts and sieg-heils!

We're not meant to be proud to be British, Unionist and Protestant (though all faiths are of course welcome). Well fuck them. Tomorrow is our day and they can like it or lump it. We were not meant to be here, and if we were we were supposed to be the scum's pet poodle to play with. Well that's not how it is now and their pain gives me immense pleasure I can tell you. Enjoy tomorrow Bears!

Perhaps we should be looking into WHY this negativity and basically bullying/ victimising is happening in the first place. What gives Politicians and the Mhedia the right to criticise us constantly what is/ was the catalyst for all the negativity.

The mhedia, other supporters and general Rangers supporters, I can tolerate whilst fighting back, what I cant stand is the negativity from sections of our own support, there are times when we dont need to seek our enemies.

It's always been like this and always will be.

I remember the celebrations in 2000 (against Dundee I think?) being described by Keevins as akin to the Nuremberg Rallies ffs. I must've missed those swastikas, brown shirts and sieg-heils!

We're not meant to be proud to be British, Unionist and Protestant (though all faiths are of course welcome). Well fuck them. Tomorrow is our day and they can like it or lump it. We were not meant to be here, and if we were we were supposed to be the scum's pet poodle to play with. Well that's not how it is now and their pain gives me immense pleasure I can tell you. Enjoy tomorrow Bears!
The Nuremberg quote by Hugh Knew was his description of Ibrox on a CL night whilst of course Parkhead was ' Electric', he also never ever condemned Lego Muncher for being a thug but always castigated Alfie as one even though he has more Charitable ventures ongoing than his team.

The Nuremberg quote by Hugh Knew was his description of Ibrox on a CL night whilst of course Parkhead was ' Electric', he also never ever condemned Lego Muncher for being a thug but always castigated Alfie as one even though he has more Charitable ventures ongoing than his team.

Cheers mate. That Dundee game in 2000 was definitely criticised too, same as the Orange Cup Final. We're not meant to be happy in their idea of Scotland!

I had thought it was the UJ display in the Govan vs Inter (i think). A quick google is inconclusive but it appears it was said in April 2006 on Scotsport Fanzone - which I have absolutely no recollection of ever watching!

I’m fully expecting the media to shift focus onto the Dundee derby tomorrow. I await the moral outrage as we have thousands of Dundee fans signing about being up to their knees in Arab blood and their United counterparts being up to their knees in Derry blood. Obviously Michael Stewart will be the first to highlight this outright sectarianism and demand action against both clubs…..

It’s beautiful to watch their pain.

Despite all their attempted eloquence to accuse us, it is a worm that digs within them. Their hatred of us will always be bigger than their support of them. Even their proclamations are not of genuine joy, but a means of diminishment of us. When there is a dig at us, it is another piece of recognition of us being their main thought.

Relish it, because their torment will never end. Indifference is in most cases best exercised, because the only feed they can survive on is our response.

It had always been and will continue to always be about the Rangers.

They choose words to describe us before anything happens, then they try to shoehorn these words into the news and press.

The words of choice since we won the league have been 'vile' and 'racist'.

Its all so predictable, you can set your watch by the usual suspects.

BBC have inexplicable linked our football team, traling our name onto their OO march coverage. Naughty songs being sung, Rangers fans once sung naughty songs and only ever Rangers who have had an issue in this hellhole! police suddenly found their voice to be judge and jury despite being silent during the vile tweets from Godley, DR employees and MSPs! You think it's bad now, just wait until 56!!! B-D

There are far too many hate filled bigots in the press that case has been well and truly proven and yet absolutely zero action taken by any authority, get used to it bears we know the enemy but they don't know our strength and resolve. If they don't cover flag day who gives a shit it's our day to celebrate and enjoy, so go out and have a fantastic day I'm planning to.

Just a hunch, but I think it might be a deflecting tactic because of the stories that are due to come out very very soon

The negativity towards the flag day has already started with the sad news that the SPFL blazers like Doncaster won’t be attending.

Just a hunch, but I think it might be a deflecting tactic because of the stories that are due to come out very very soon
Surely to feck nothing, and I do mean nothing, could take the negative headlines you allude to off the front pages.

I just hope to fuk none of our players are stupid enough to park in a parent and child bay at Tesco can you imagine the meltdown

Rangers FC success brings out the haters , like a supurating boil the poison just waiting to explode ? All consuming cesspit that Scotland has increasingly become
is very sad , here's to title 56 .

Until there are genuine known anti Protestant phrases then our support will get brushed off with "banter". It's accepted.

Anti Catholic on the other hand and they want jail sentences. There is no parity.

Latest posts

Back