Press Conference What question would you like to ask Philippe Clement at his first press conference on Tuesday?

Why are you only taking away fan media passes out of interest? Do the MSM boys get a pass for being thick or something? It was MSM btw.

Handled the question well, as you say, as he did the full press conference. Excited to see what he brings to the table now.

I never said the MSM get a pass. I asked who it was. I said if it was fan media, get their press pass revoked. If it was MSM as you say, I’d have that idiot banned as well.

The question was just so out of place and uncalled for.

Three things I noticed about Bisgrove, as you mention 500 words to say aye, the hands are always moving (big BS indicator) and some fuker has nicked his quiff!

Compared to Clement, hardly moved his hands when talking, straight to the point, wee bits of humour as well. I think hes had a ding dong with Souness about football B-D

He wont tell us everything we want, like conversations with players, but a small indicator is when spoke of Davis and he has already told him its a different role as a coach.

Pretty happy with him, he know what he wants and how he is going to get it. This isnt a hit and hope imo, he really wants this job.

Though I bet he had a waffle for breakfast ;)
Maybe hes not too good in front of a camera

I never said the MSM get a pass. I asked who it was. I said if it was fan media, get their press pass revoked. If it was MSM as you say, I’d have that idiot banned as well.

The question was just so out of place and uncalled for.

Fair one, just seemed odd that's who you would choose to focus on, is all.

Think it was mark bengsted from sky who asked the brussels attack question , these arseholes should be told not to come back asking questions like that at a football press conference, would they ask brenda about the conflict in palestine ? No because they wouldnt want to upset the hordes that sit in that shithole of a stadium

Back