What question would you like to ask Steven Gerrard at the press conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Connor goldson hasn't signed a new contract by the time the January transfer window opens will the club sell him to ensure funds for a replacement

Why is there such a noticeable difference in intensity of our performances in comparison to last year?
I think its just the hangover from the high of winning 55! I've started to notice last two games the urgency is slowly coming back players starting to get up to fitness etc I'm not sure we will hit the heights of last season but I'm confident we will vastly improve over the next few few wks! I've no idea what sg would say tho :))

Do you believe Yosser Hughes really looks like Graeme Souness, or did Alan Bleasdale include it in the script for comedic effect?
Of all the Liverpool players in Boys From The Blackstuff, who gave the best performance?

Is Hagi returning and his ability to get our forwards in behind the attacking spark the team need?

Jack jnjury and Goldson contract info, with the players lack of intensity in games, seem to be what's on most of the fans minds I think.

Genuine one, Scott Wright appears to be trying to do more in his game. Initially he was wanting to be a more direct player and seems to be his strength, why has that changed? (I.e are we trying to push him into a wider role)

You said a while ago about trying to get both Tav and Paterson into same side. Have you now decided against this and what are the future plans for both?

Do you see John Lundstram as the long term successor to Steven Davis?
This question I'd love to hear Gerrards thoughts. I said on a recent H&H podcast I see him as an understudy to Davis. Davis maybe has 1 possibly 2 seasons to go, so great to hear Gerrards thoughts on the matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back