What result takes us through next week ?

Ffs, if the games over the 2 legs finish on the same goals total- the tie is awarded to the team who scored the most goals away from home, simples

The crazy thing is. The lassie from BT interviewing Gerrard straight after the game mentioned we had to score over there. REALLY???.. I think Gerrard was still that buzzing he did not notice.

I noticed that as well at the time mate. Surprised he never corrected her.

The crazy thing is. The lassie from BT interviewing Gerrard straight after the game mentioned we had to score over there. REALLY???.. I think Gerrard was still that buzzing he did not notice.

I think we will need to score tbh. No way is it finishing 0-0 next week. We will need to score at least twice. We can't even park the bus as they have guys who can smack them in from thirty yards.

A victory or a draw. Honestly think it will be tough to keep a clean sheet over there going by the first hour the other night. But they need to come out and play, so we must try and hit them on the break, take any chances that we create and defend like anything . If we can do that we will be fine.
All the very best of British luck
To the Famous.

Confident we will score, they are very open at the back which will lead to chances. Not confident we will beat them again so hopefully get a draw

I can’t believe this is even being asked!

but any draw or win for us we go through no matter the actual score.

if we lose we need to lose by scoring more away goals that Braga did to go through, lose by scoring the same away goals we have extra time and possibly pens

No disrepected but surely everyone who follows football knows the away goal rule ??

Someone came up with a stupid saying "away goals count as double" and it stuck and confused the f*ck out of a large percentage of football followers.

Really we need to sap the life out of the game from minute one and play on the break imo. We won't have large spells of possession, so we'll need to be clinical in the final third and take any chances we get. Braga will come flying out the traps at us. We can't afford to start slow or sloppy. If we get the first goal then they'll panic imo. We'd be daft to go toe to toe with them at their ground. Break up play, spoil their flow, use controlled aggression and more importantly pressure their backline.

I've got a feeling we'll shithouse either a 1-1 draw or a 1-0 win off of them.

Back